Hospitals store offers a big product range of Air Bed Mattress at wholesale price. Air Mattress product range includes big brands like "Dr. Trust, Romsons, Dr. Odin, Accusure, Oxymed, Niscomed, etc".We offer all Air Mattress at the lowest price. We provide a 100% genuine Air Mattress that comes in original manufacture packing.
Hospitals Store is the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations to Air Mattress. To ensure the safe and timely delivery of Air Mattress or any medical product, we have partnered with reputable courier companies because for us your overall experience of online shopping is as important as the quality of the products. Shop online with all over India free shipping* option. Multiple payment options.
AIR BED MATTRESS:
An air bed mattress for patients is a special type of mattress designed to help people who are sick or need extra care. Instead of using traditional springs or foam, these mattresses have air-filled chambers inside. This allows caregivers to adjust the firmness or softness of the mattress based on the patient's needs. The main benefit of an air bed mattress for patients is that it can be customized to provide the right level of support and comfort. This is particularly helpful for patients who may have mobility issues, pressure ulcers, or other health conditions that require specific support.
AIR BED MATTRESS PRICE:
Air Bed Mattress Price starts from INR 2000 & goes up to INR 90,000 depending on types, brands and more. For your reference, we have mentioned a price list below:
|Air Bed Mattress Models||Price|
|Romsons Sorenil Bubble Mattress With Air Pump For Prevention Of Bed Sore||INR 3,000|
|Medtech Air pressure Bubble Mattress Airbed AB03||INR 2,699|
|AccuSure Anti Decubitus Air Mattress||INR 2,399|
|Rossmax Air Matress Bubble Type||INR 3,051|
|Oxymed Medical Air Mattress||INR 2,135|
|Romsons Cell Mat Anti Bedsore Air Mattress With Air Pump||INR 8,643|
|NISCOMED Air Splint AS-03||INR 6,126|
|Air Mattress for Bed Sores with Air Spray for Patient||INR 14,246|
|AKTC Alternating Pressure Air Mattress 5" Accu Savy||INR 85,000|
*Price may be subject to change.
CHOOSE AIR BED MATTRESS ACCORDING TO TYPES:
1. Double-Height Air Bed Mattress: A double-height air bed mattress is a raised bed that sits higher off the ground, offering more support and comfort. These types of air beds are ideal for those who prefer a bed that is closer to the height of a traditional mattress.
2. Self-Inflating Air Bed Mattress: Self-inflating air bed mattresses are designed to automatically inflate without the need for a pump. They are a great option for those who want a quick and easy setup process.
3. Convertible Air Bed Mattress: Convertible air bed mattresses can be used as both a bed and a couch. They can be easily converted from a bed to a couch and back again, making them a versatile option for small spaces.
TOP BRANDS OF AIR BED MATTRESS:
1. Dr. Trust Air Mattress: Dr. Trust Air Bed is the top-selling best-rated air mattress. There are two main reasons for the popularity of the Air Mattress by Dr. Trust, First is that they are trustworthy high-quality products and the second is all over India products availability.
2. Romsons Air Mattress: Romsons offer some premium Air Mattress which are having multiple features Lightweight and easy to use, durable and waterproof. Romsons air mattress for hospital bed price is also pocket friendly.
3. Dr. Odin Air Mattress: Dr. Odin is a well-known brand in the healthcare industry. They provide the best quality air mattress & beds. Many models come with features that simplify maintenance, such as easy-to-clean surfaces and user-friendly controls.
4. Accusure Air Mattress: Their air Mattresses are some of the best medical air mattress for bedsores with different features like Portable and compatible design, made of medical-grade Pvc, etc.
5. Oxymed Air Mattress: Their medical air mattresses allow users to adjust the firmness of the mattress to meet individual comfort and support needs. These mattresses are designed to redistribute pressure, which can be crucial for preventing pressure ulcers or bedsores in individuals who are bedridden.
6. Niscomed Air Mattress: Their medical air mattresses use alternating pressure technology, where different air cells inflate and deflate in a cyclical pattern. This helps to promote blood circulation and reduce the risk of pressure sores.
7. RossMax Air Mattress: RossMax Medical air mattresses are designed to operate quietly to minimize disturbance to patients and caregivers. These mattresses are typically constructed with durable materials to withstand regular use and provide long-term support.
|Air Mattress Brand||Air Mattress Price Range|
|Accusure Air Mattresss||INR 2000 - INR 3000|
|Romsons Air Mattress||INR 3000 - INR 9000|
|Dr. Odin Air Mattress||INR 3000 - INR 5000|
|Niscomed Air Mattress||INR 2000 - INR 6500|
|Oxymed Air Mattress||INR 2000 - INR 3000|
|Aero Air Mattress||INR 2000 - INR 3000|
BENEFITS OF AIR BED MATTRESS:
1. Improved Blood Circulation: As the patient moves on the mattress, the pressure points keep on alternating. This further assists in enhancing the blood circulation of the patient’s body. They also feel fresh while sleeping on the mattress due to the changing pressure points. Therefore, they obtain more sound sleep on the bed.
2. Alternate Pressure Points: Patients who spend extended hours on their beds are prone to develop problems like bedsores and pressure ulcers. This happens due to continuous pressure on specific points of their body. However, the problem can be avoided with air bed for patients with bedsores because of their alternating pressure point feature.
3. Low-Air Loss Technology: Hot surfaces can be challenging to sleep on. That is why a raised air mattress for a hospital bed is incorporated with a low-air loss technology. Under this, numerous small holes are provided on the air mattress. These holes let a small amount of air leak and keep the surface cool for sleeping.
4. Convenience: Mattresses used for patients require frequent cleaning and maintenance. If you opt for a regular heavy mattress for this purpose, this task will become hectic. But there is no such problem with portable air mattress, as they are lightweight and easy to maintain. So neither the patient nor the caregiver will have any issue.