Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
API Micromotor is a high-speed, precision motor that is perfect for a wide range of applications. With its brushless design, the API dental micromotor is virtually maintenance-free and provides consistent performance. This API micromotor is also extremely quiet and efficient, making it an ideal choice for a wide variety of applications. API dental micromotor is a powerful, yet compact and lightweight tool. API micromotor is also very quiet, making it ideal for use in noise-sensitive applications. This micromotor used in precision grinding, carving and polishing for false teeth, precious stone, jewelry, nails mold handicrafts and so on.
Features of API Brushless Lab Micromotor
- The intelligent control system Automatic protection against overcurrent, overheating, overloading.
- Comfortable to operate Forward & backward rotating.
- On & off switch, hand & foot control Special material and workmanship.
- No Noise.
- No vibration and running more smoothly, Much bigger power.
- Much stronger torque, Precise speed control system.
- Precise speed adjustment Touch panel, more elegant.
- User-friendly design With memory and fault warning function.
Advantages of API Brushless Lab Micromotor
- High-Quality Copper.
- Brushless Handpiece Wire.
- Best Quality Ball Bearing Set.
- No Noise Low Vibrator.
- With human engineering design.
Specifications of API Brushless Lab Micromotor
|Product Name||Api Brushless Lab Micromotor|
|Model||Micro Motor Brushless 803 T 8.5|
|Application/Usage||Hospitals and Clinics|
|Speed Range||50000 rpm|
|Dimensions||20× 15.5× 9.5 cm (Control Unit)|
|Weight||2.3Kg (Control Unit)|
Points to be Consider Before Use
- Do not run the handpiece without bur.
- When handpiece running, do not try to twist it.
- When changing the bur, make sure the handpiece stop running completely.
- After changing the bur, fasten the chuck completely before operating it again.
- After working, do not remove the bur from the handpiece.
- Always chose proper rotating speed as per the above acceptable speed chart.
- Do not always operate the unit at the highest speed.
- Do not overload the unit.
- Before switching off the power, stop the handpiece first.
- Disassembly of the unit is strictly prohibited to avoid serious outcomes.
- 1 x Micromotor with Cord
- 1 x Control Box
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 1 x Stand
- 1 Year ,
- From manufacturer
No reviews found