Bistos BT350 Fetal Monitor With Twin FHR Monitoring, Rechargeable Battery | 7'' LCD Screen with Trend, Number & Graph Mode | Automatic & Manual FM Detection | Inbuilt Thermal Printer with Multiple Speeds | Inbuilt & USB Data Save
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Features of Bistos BT-350 CTG Machine
- High Resolution LCD Screen: The BT-350 fetal monitor has a 7-inch high-resolution TFT LCD Screen that shows the fetal heart rate and uterine contraction.
- Fetal Movement Detection: This monitor has a fetal movement detection function that alerts the user when there is no fetal movement for a certain period.
- Dual Monitoring: The Bistos BT-350 can simultaneously monitor two fetuses, making it ideal for twin pregnancies.
- Alarms and Alerts: The monitor has various alarms and alerts, including high and low fetal heart rate alarms, abnormal uterine contraction alarms.
- Long Battery Life: This BT-350 has a 2 hours long battery life, allowing medical professionals to use it for extended periods without needing to recharge.
- Built-in Printer: The ctg monitor comes with a built-in printer, allowing medical professionals to print out fetal monitoring data in real-time.
- Waterproof Transducers: Fetal monitor comes with waterproof transducers that make it easy to clean and disinfect after use.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: The device features both audio and visual alarms to alert medical professionals to any changes in fetal heart rate or other important parameters.
- Lightweight and Portable: This bistos ctg monitor is lightweight and portable, making it easy to move from one room to another or between different facilities.
Specifications of Bistos BT 350 Fetal Monitor
|Product Name||Bistos BT-350 Fetal Monitor|
|Display Type||TFT Color LCD|
|Display Size||7 inch LCD|
|Intensity||10mW/cm2 or less|
|FHR Rate||30~240bpm FHR|
|Accuracy||±2% of Range|
|Measurement Range||0~99 units|
|FHR Leakage||<10 µA @ 264 VAC applied to the transducer|
|FHR Isolation||>4 kV RMS, Type BF applied part|
|UC Range||0-100 relative units|
|UC Resolution||1 Count|
|UC Leakage||<10 µA @ 264 VAC applied to the transducer|
|UC Isolation||>4 kV RMS, Type BF applied part|
|UC Probe||External Type|
|Acoustic Output||75db ± 5db (1m dist.)|
|Acoustic Frequency||75hz ± 5hz|
|Power||Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Output: DC 18V, 2.8A
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 2600mAh (Li-ion)|
|Battery Backup Time||120 Min|
|Battery Charge Time (100%)||150 min|
|Battery Maximum Charge-Discharge Cycles||300 Cycles|
|Printer Type||Thermal Array|
|Print Speed||Normal Speed: 1,2,3, cm/min ± 1% |
High Speed: 10 cm/min (only in Trend mode)
|Auto Print||Off,10,20,30,40,50,60 min|
|Paper Style||Z Fold|
|Paper Size||150 mm x 90 mm x 15 mm|
|Product Dimensions||9.6(H) x 32.6 (W) x 27.6 (D) cm|
|Product Weight||Approx 5.5 kg|
Benefits of Bistos BT350 Fetal Monitor
- CTG Analysis: The Bistos BT-350 Fetal Monitor includes a CTG analysis feature to calculates important data such as baseline, acceleration, deceleration, and fetal movement.
- Cross Channel Verification: Cross-channel verification is an important feature of the BT-350 CTG Machine that helps ensure accurate fetal heart rate (FHR) monitoring and prevents the FHR from miscalculation by twin fetus by an alarm.
- Multi-Language Support: This Bistos NST machine includes a multi-language such as English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, and Portuguese, which is useful for medical professionals and expectant parents who speak different languages.
- Various Paper Selection: BT-350 can use the two most usual papers in the market (30-240bpm / 50-210bpm)
- USB Data Save: FHR and UC trend data can be exported to a USB memory stick and can be managed by BCM-350 Central Monitoring Software.
- Central Monitoring Software: The Bistos BT-350 Fetal Monitor works on BCM-350 software along with other Fetal monitors and can be connected using wire or wireless.
- Build-in Quick Guide: Quick guide in the menu screen helps the user get to understand how to use and maintain the monitor properly.
Standard Accessory with Bistos Fetal Monitor BT-350 LCD
- 1 x Ultrasound Doppler Probe
- 1 x Event Marker Jack
- 1 x Power Adaptor Cord
- 2 x Probe Belt
- 1 x UC Probe
- 1 x Z Fold Type Paper
- 1 x Ultrasound Gel
- 1 x In-built Battery
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1- What is the screen type and size of Bistos BT-350 Fetal Monitor?
Answer – This Bistos BT-350 CTG machine has 7-inch large TFT LCD screen.
Question 2- Can BT-350 fetal monitor do dual fetal monitoring?
Answer – Yes, this fetal monitor can simultaneously monitor two fetuses monitoring.
Question 3- What is the range of fetal heart rate and uterine contraction?
Answer – Fetal Heart Rate Range is 30~240bpm, and Uterine Contraction Range is 0-100 relative units.
Question 4- Can I recharge the battery?
Answer – Yes, Bistos BT-350 CTG machine has a 14.8V, 2600mAh Li-ion battery to provide 120 Min power backup, and charge in 150 min.
- From Manufatcurer ,
- 2 Years
- Trend Mode ,
- Graph Mode ,
- Number Mode
The CTG analysis function is a computerized diagnosis of fetal heart rate and uterine contraction patterns.
When this function is activated, a CTG algorithm monitors continuous FHR and UC value for and analyzes.
- 1 ,
- 2 ,
- Thermal Array
- 7 Inch
No reviews found