Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The BMC Y30T bipap delivers a bi-level therapeutic pressure with breath rate setting. It can deliver pressure between 4-30 cm H2O and is an affordable solution for the ones looking for BiPAP in budget price. BMC Bipap Y30T offers many benefits at budget-friendly price, like coming with a humidifier and supporting CPAP & S, S / T, T BiPAP operating modes, display more. BMC Y30T bipap, manufactured by using the most advanced technologies and is loaded with extraordinary features for optimum performance. If prescribed bipap pressure range is 4-30 cm H2O and mode is CPAP or S, or ST or T, then you buy this BMC BiPAP machine. Any patient can afford it because of low bmc Y30T price.
In the hospital or at home, the BiPAP Y30T delivers non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory failure. The BMC Y30T bipap machine, is the optimum NVL device for home and ambulatory ventilation.
Key Features of BMC Y30T Bipap :
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- IPAP 4-30 cm H2O,
- EPAP 4-30 cm H2O
- 8-step inhalation-exhalation triggers
- Adjusting the inhalation-exhalation pressure, inhalation time (0.5-3 seconds) and respiration rate
- 3.5 "colour LCD Screen; high-quality body and humidifier materials
- Monitoring Vt, Respiratory Rate, Min Vent, Leak. Alarms in all respects.
- 5-step adjustment of the humidifier
- Display of the key parameters of therapy in the online mode
- Build quality conforms to German standards
Specifications of BMC Y30 Bipap :
|Product Name||BMC Y30T Bipap Machine|
CPAP, S, S / T, T
4-30 cm H2O
4-30 cm H2O
Rise Time Range
RR Backup Range
|In The Box||BMC Y30T Bipap Machine with humidifier, Bipap Mask, BIpap tubing(hose), Power adapter, Filter, Carry Bag, User Guide|
Sales Package Content :
- BMC Resmart GII Y30T BIPAP
- Bipap Humidifier
- Bipap Mask
- Hose(BiPAP Tubuing)
- Carry Bag
- User Guide
- From Manufatcurer ,
- offsite ,
- 2 Years
- 3.5 Inch
A CPAP/Bipap Machine delivers an airflow at a prescribed pressure at generally 4 cm to 30 cm H2o. APAP operates between a range and BiPAP machine are a mix of range and constant pressure this pressure is measured in centimeters of water pressure (H2O) and 4-20 cm H20 is average range on most CPAP. Some Machines also deliver 2 cm H2o Minimum pressure.
- 4 - 30 cm H2O
- 5-45 Min.