BPL FD 01 Fetal Doppler with Rechargeable Battery | Color LCD Screen with Backlight | Accurate FHR Detection with Clear Sound
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The BPL FD 01 Fetal Doppler is a handheld ultrasound device designed for pregnant women to listen to their baby's heartbeat in the comfort of their own home. The device uses high-frequency sound waves to detect the fetal heartbeat and produce an audible sound that can be heard through the built-in speaker or headphones. This BPL fetal doppler is portable and lightweight, making it easy to take with you wherever you go. With a large format display that is capable of showing fetal heart rate from the 16th week of pregnancy, the BPL FD-01 contains a built-in speaker with a sensitivity of 3.0 MHz and a transducer with a radius.
Features of BPL FD 01 Fetal Doppler
- This Fd 01 fetal doppler provides accurate FHR (Foetal Heart Rate) detection & completely safe for the foetus and mother without any side effects.
- BPL FD01 foetal doppler has 3MHz highly sensitive ultrasound probe for FHR (Foetal Heart Rate) detection in early gestation
- It offers real-time, average, and transient FHR calculation modes for monitoring the fetal heart rate.
- This fetal doppler features both an audio headphone jack and a built-in loudspeaker to provide high-quality fetal heart sounds.
- It comes equipped with a rechargeable 7.2V NiMH battery, which provides reliable and long-lasting power for extended use.
- The BPL FD 01 Fetal Doppler has an automatic shutdown feature that kicks in after one minute of no operation. This feature is designed to preserve the device's battery life by conserving power when it's not in use.
Specifications of BPL FD 01 Fetal Doppler
|Product Name||BPL FD 01 Fetal Doppler|
|Display Type||LCD Display with backlight|
|FHR Range||50-210 bpm|
|Output Power||8.6 mW|
|Battery||Rechargeable 7.2 V NiMH battery with medical-grade adapter|
|Product Dimension||L-13.5 x W-8.3 x H-3.3 cm|
|Product Weight||Approx. 240 gram (excluding battery)|
- 1 year From Manufacture
The CTG analysis function is a computerized diagnosis of fetal heart rate and uterine contraction patterns.
When this function is activated, a CTG algorithm monitors continuous FHR and UC value for and analyzes.
No reviews found