A Bubble CPAP machine helps babies who have trouble breathing, especially premature ones. It gives them a gentle flow of air by a tiny tube in their nose or a mask on their face. This air helps keep their lungs open and working properly. The bubble CPAP also use the water to make bubbles, which adds a soft pressure to help the babies breathe better. The gas bubbles up as it exits the tube, causing small airway pressure oscillations. Short nasal prongs or a nasal mask supply mixed and humidified oxygen, and the pressure in the circuit is maintained by immersing the distal end of the expiratory tubing in water.
Bubble CPAP: Our a wide range of Bubble CPAP Machines with models Neokraft Oxyflow 305, S S Technomed Restohealth 01 bubble CPAP and more.
We have bubble CPAP machine from top Manufacturer such as Fisher & Paykel, Neokraft, Flexicare, and more at wholesale price. Furthermore, we provide a 100% genuine bubble CPAP that comes in original manufacturer packing. We at Hospital store offers a big product range of bubble CPAPs, and we are one of top preferred choice in a variety of care industries including home care and Medical industry including hospitals, clinics, Doctor's offices, Pharma Companies and clinical research organizations to buy bubble CPAP machines. Here below are products.
Lowest Bubble CPAP Machine Price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest bubble CPAP prices, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality neonatal CPAP machine from top brands, including Fisher & Paykel, Flexicare, Neokraft, and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
Bubble CPAP Price Range:
The price of bubble CPAP machine can vary significantly, depending on the Brand. Bubble CPAP Machine Price Ranges between In INR 1.5 lakh to INR 5 lakh.
Detailed Bubble CPAP Machine Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our neonatal bubble CPAP machine prices based on brands. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
What is the Bubble CPAP Machine?
Bubble CPAP machine is a non-invasive medical equipment, that used to provide respiratory support to infants, specially premature or newborn babies who have difficulty breathing on their own. It helps keep the infant's airways open and increase the amount of oxygen in their lungs. This machine used a nasal cannula or a mask attached to the newborn's nose, connected to the infant bubble CPAP machine, which delivers a continuous flow of air or oxygen at a specified pressure.
Buy Bubble CPAP Machine from Best Brands at Online
- Fisher and Paykel Bubble CPAP: Fisher & Paykel bubble CPAP systems are engineered to deliver precision, reliability, and user-friendliness. Packed with advanced features such as provide consistent pressure through an auto-levelling feature, respiratory support with body-temperature pressure-saturated gases to the infant, Fisher and Paykel bubble CPAP machines are versatile and efficient. Their bubble CPAP device price is very affordable at our online medical equipment marketplace.
- Flexicare Bubble CPAP: Flexicare has some of the best bubble cpap machine with best feature ual Flow Air/Oxygen blender, easy to use, dual Flow Air/Oxygen blender, economical and universally applicable.
- SS Technomed Bubble CPAP: SS Technomed is a well-known brand in the healthcare industry. Technomed bubble CPAP comes with an inbuilt air-oxygen blender, sound alarm, power supply of Ac 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz, etc. Bubble CPAP System - Resohealth 01 is the top choice of customers.
- Neokraft Bubble CPAP: Neokraft offers a comprehensive range of bubble cpap for neonates designed for hospitals, Clinics including Neokraft Oxyflow 305, Neokraft NeoPAP 305 Bubble CPAP Machine.
Neokraft bubble CPAPs are known for their precision and accuracy, making them an excellent choice for medical professionals. Their bubble CPAP Price ranges between INR 1.3 Lakh to INR 4 Lakh.
What are the parts of the Bubble CPAP Machine?
A bubble CPAP machine is most commonly has these main parts:
- Gas Supply Source: To provide an adequate concentration of inspired oxygen. An oxygen mixer coupled to a source of oxygen and compressed air is employed (FiO2). Corrugated tubing is then used to circulate the humidified mixed oxygen.
- Patient Interface: An interface that links the bubble CPAP circuit to the infant's airway through nasal prongs. The nasal interface must be placed to the newborn without air leakage while taking precautions to avoid nose damage.
- Pressure Generator: The distal exhalation tube of the bubble CPAP machine is submerged in water to produce pressure. The length of the tubing submerged determines the designated pressure.
- Nasal Mask: The patient's nose from the bridge to the upper lip area is covered with a nasal CPAP mask. This works well for people who need a higher pressure setting and gives indirect airflow into the airways through a nasal mask.