Lowest Ceiling OT Light Price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest ceiling ot Light prices, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality ceiling mounted ot light from top brands, including Brandon, Stryker, Maquet, Technomed, and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
Ceiling OT Light Price Range:
The cost of an ot ceiling light can vary significantly, depending on the type, brand and the number of ceiling ot light it offers. Ceiling ot light generally between INR 60,000 to INR 5 Lakh.
Detailed OT Ceiling Light Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our ceiling ot light prices based on brands and types. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
|Ceiling ot Light Product||Price Range|
|Morbros ceiling mounted surgical light, Double Dome, C5+C3||INR 98,000 - INR 120,000|
|Morbros double dome OT light, (TMI NOVA 6+6)||INR 220,000 - INR 250,000|
|Hospedia Led 300DC Precision OT Light||INR 300,000 - INR 345,000|
|Medinain Ossio 3 Ceiling OT Light||INR 53,800 - INR 78,500|
|Koinamed Omega 500+500 Surgical LED Operating Lights||INR 400,000 - INR 440,000|
|Mediplus Classic 4+4 LED Operation Theatre Lights||INR 81,000 - INR 100,000|
What is a Ceiling OT Light?
A ceiling OT light is a medical device intended to assist medical personnel during a surgical procedure by illuminating a local area or cavity of a patient. This OT ceiling light is installed at a fixed point on the ceiling of the OT room. The combination of multiple surgical lights is often called a "surgical light system".
What is a Type of Ceiling OT Lights?
There are mainly two types of ceiling OT lights:(1) Single Dome (2) Double Dome
- These lights are attached to the ceiling at a central point.
- These are used in small operating rooms where a light source can provide sufficient illumination.
- Single ceiling OT lights can be moved around to provide illumination as needed for different surgeries.
- Double ceiling lights consist of two light fixtures attached to the ceiling on separate arms.
- These are used in larger operating rooms for more complex surgeries.
- These lights can be adjusted separately to ensure that the surgical field is well illuminated, reducing shadows and giving surgeons the best view.
- Some double ceiling OT lights have additional features like adjusting the color and brightness of the light.
Best brand of Ceiling OT light:
- Dr. MACH ceiling OT lights: Dr. MACH ceiling OT lights are renowned for their exceptional surgical lighting capabilities. Offering cutting-edge features like color temperature control and efficient shade management, the superior ceiling lights are highly regarded for their accuracy and durability. Dr. Mach ceiling OT lights generally between INR 75,000 to INR 1.50 Lakh.
- BJS Ceiling OT Lights: BJS is a widely recognized company renowned for manufacturing reliable ceiling OT lights. It has many properties like light brightness, color accuracy and much more. We value its ability to provide a cost-effective option without compromising on important features. BJS ceiling OT lights generally between INR 60,000 to INR 2.50 lakh.
- Stryker Ceiling OT Lights: Stryker is a trusted name in the medical equipment industry, and their ceiling OT lights are no exception. They are known for their quality, flexibility, and ease of maintenance. Stryker ceiling OT lights generally between INR 80,000 to INR 3 lakh.
- Technomed Ceiling OT Lights: Technomed Ceiling OT Lights are advanced lights created for the modern operating room. The surgeon can adjust the color and brightness to see better during surgery. These Technomed ot lights help make surgery more precise, and reduce eye strain for surgeons and create a safe and efficient operating room. Technomed ceiling ot lights generally between INR 96,000 to INR 5 lakh.