Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The Defibtech Lifeline AUTO is a first fully automatic defibrillator. This Fully Automatic AED designed to analyze heart rhythm and automatically deliver a shock. With no need for training or manual operation, it is perfect for anyone who might need to use it in an emergency. The Lifeline AUTO Defibrillator is easy to use-just pull the activation handle and the machine does the rest. This innovative device is designed to be easy to use, even for those who are not medically trained, and it can help save the lives of people who experience sudden cardiac arrest.
Features of Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED
- Simple to Use
1-Saving a life could not be easier: turn the unit on and the AUTO will do the rest. If the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient.
2- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
3- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- Clear Voice Prompts : Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Designed for the Real-World : Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
- Active Status Indicator : The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Highly Visible : "Locate the AED!" Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
- Safe and Effective : The Lifeline AUTO uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform, and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms that has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design : Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation.
- Durable : Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Long Life Battery : Two long-life batteries are available: a 5-year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7-year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
Specifications of Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
|Product Name||Defibtech Lifeline View AED|
|Waveform||Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)|
|Operating Type||Fully-automatic external defibrillator|
|Energy||Adult - 150 Joules|
Child - 50 Joules (Nominal into 50 Ohm load)
|Battery Type||Lithium / Manganese Dioxide Disposable, recyclable, non-rechargeable|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 11.8 x 2.7 inch|
|Weight||4.2 lbs (1.9 Kg) Approximate.|
Defibtech Lifeline ARM Promo
- 1 Year ,
- From manufacturer
No reviews found