Doctroid Oxygen Hood
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
NEONATAL OXYGEN HOOD :-
- Oxygen hoods are cylinders or boxes containing the head of an infant or a small child.
- Oxygen enters a gas inlet port and exhaled gas leaves mainly through the neck opening.
- Hoods provide oxygen, excellent humidification, and regulated temperature up to 80 percent to 90 percent.
- Single piece round shape made of carbonate material of Autoclavable poly.
- Trauma free adjustment of the silicone throat flap.
- Bilateral oxygen nozzle prevents direct flow of cold oxygen on the head of the patient
No reviews found