BUY EEG MACHINE ONLINE:
The Electroencephalogram (EEG) Machine is part of Electrodiagnostic Equipment that used in EEG test to records the electrical activity of the brain. The test is done by neurologist and scientists for reading electrical activity in your brain using small, metal discs (electrodes) that attached to your head. The EEG machine sends the information to a computer or cloud server after the electrodes have recorded.
EEG MACHINE PRICE AT HOSPITAL STORE:
At Hospital Store, EEG machine price starts from INR 1 lakh to INR 3.50 lakh depending on the channel, brand and the model you want to buy. For your information, we have mentioned a price list below:
|1.||RMS Super Spec 32 Channel EEG Machine||INR 175,000.00|
|2.||RMS Maximus Portable EEG Machine 24 channel||INR 123,200.00|
|3.||Clarity Brain Tech 40+, 40 Channel EEG Machine||INR 230,000.00|
|4.||RMS Maximus Portable EEG Machine 32 channel||INR 148,000.00|
|5.||Clarity BrainTech 32+ 32 Channel EEG Machine||INR 140,000.00|
|6.||Medicaid Neuro compact NC 2400, 24 Channel Portable Digital EEG Machine||INR 138,000.00|
|7.||Clarity Traveller EEG BrainTech 24+, 24 Channel EEG machine||INR 128,000.00|
|8.||Allengers VIRGO 24 Channel EEG Machine||INR 138,000.00|
|9.||Medicaid NeuroMax 32 series EEG Machine||INR 156,000.00|
|10.||RMS Brain View Plus 24 Channel EEG Machine||INR 139,000.00|
* Prices may be subject to change.
CHOOSE THE TOP BRANDS FOR EEG MACHINE:
- Clarity Medical :- Clarity is one of the top manufacturer of EEG Machine. There machines are manufactured using the most advanced technologies and are loaded with extraordinary features for optimum performance.
- Allengers : - Allengers EEG machines are the top-selling EEG machines in India. There are two main reasons for the popularity of the EEG machines, one is their trustworthy high-quality product and 2nd is all over India service center availability.
- RMS EEG machine: - RMS is a top EEG machine manufacturer renowned for crafting high-quality and affordable electroencephalographs. RMS's diverse range includes 24-channel EEG machines, USB-powered options, 32-channel video EEG systems, and long-term monitoring solutions, solidifying their reputation as India's premier EEG instrument manufacturer.
FEATURES OF ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAM MACHINE:
- Channels: EEG machines offer various channel configurations, ranging from 16 to over 128 channels, allowing for comprehensive coverage of brain activity.
- Compatibility: Brain waves machine is compatible with external devices like brain-computer interfaces (BCIs) or other physiological monitoring systems can enhance the machine's capabilities.
- Durable material: Electroencephalography machine are composed of various materials that contribute to their functionality, durability, and user comfort.
- Wireless Connectivity: Wireless EEG machine provide freedom of movement for the subject, making them suitable for scenarios where mobility is essential.
Q. Under what conditions is an EEG machine used?
EEG machine used in the following conditions:-
- Brain tumors
- Brain damage from head injury
- Brain dysfunction that can have a variety of causes (encephalopathy)
- Sleep disorders
- Inflammation of the brain (herpes encephalitis)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease