Aisys CS2 ventilator features a movable 15-inch touch ventilator display screen for a unified CARESCAPE -inspired user experience. With time saving quick pick choices, flat menus and tunneling alarms, the Aisys ventilator can help you deliver precise care with a personal touch every day. Electronic agent control helps provide exceptional benefits, such as automatic record keeping of set agent concentrations and agent usage calculations. Aisys Ventilator automatically captures breath-by-breath data to help make fast decisions and tailor care.
Key features of Aisys CS2 Anesthesia Ventilator:
- Fast, low-flow control: Aisys ventilator can reach 90% of your target EtAA within an average of 90 seconds and maintain the target at minimal flow rates
- Reduced workloads: One study has shown aisys ventilator can reduce the number of key presses by >50% to help simplify adoption of low-flow strategies by your staff
- Vigilant patient support: One study has shown that End-tidal control is twice as accurate in maintaining the set EtO2 and EtAA regardless of patient status.
- More eco-friendly practices: One study has shown a potential 44% decline in the rate of greenhouse gas emissions when employing Et Control software
- Improved cost savings: Studies have shown it can reduce anesthetic agent consumption by over 25% depending on agent.
- Smart menus: Gas flow, oxygen, anesthetic agent and ventilator modes can be adjusted in less than three seconds.
- Pause gas flow: Press one button to temporarily stop all gas flow agent delivery ventilation and alarms.
- Auto alarm limits: Helps reduce alarm fatigue by managing alarm limits for MV, TV, and RR on a case-by-case basis.
- Guided checkout: Comprehensive system checkout is achieved in less than three minutes, including checking for leaks
- Low tidal volume: Aisys ventilator delivers tidal volumes as low as 5 mL in PVC mode.
- Responsive: Monitors and responds to changes in the patient’s airway pressure or respiratory efforts up to 250 times per second.
- Precise delivery: Fine control of volume and pressure delivery to the patient, breath by breath, helps reduce challenges in caring for neonatal and pediatric patients.
- Circuit compliance compensation: Aisys ventilator Ensures that what you set is what is being delivered to the patient and takes into account the volume in the patient circuit.
Specification of GE Aisys CS2 Anesthesia Ventilator:
|Product||GE Aisys CS2 Anesthesia Ventilator|
|Dimensions (in mm)||1339 x 680 x 820|
|Pressure Range at Inlet||240 kPa to 700 kPa or 35 psig to 102 psig|
|Peak Gas Flow||120 L/min + fresh gas flow|
|Flow Valve Range||1 to 120 L/min|
|Display Size||38 cm|
|Tidal volume range||20 to 1500 mL (Volume Control, PCV-VG, SIMV and SIMV PCV-VG modes)|
GE Aisys CS2 Anesthesia Ventilator-Quick Start Guide:
- 1 Year ,
- From manufacturer
- 15 Inch
No reviews found