Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The DELTA 20 T offers unrivaled precision optics and functionality to switch between polarized andnon-polarized lighting. No time-consuming exchange of contact plates is necessary, at any time contact dermatoscopy with immersion liquids is possible, allowing the examination method to be matched with the respective pigmented skin lesion in order to obtain the best diagnosis.
- Crystal clear, high-resolution images thanks to the high-quality achromatic optical system.
- Toggle function for switching between polarised and non-polarised illumination mode. With the press of a button. No exchange of contact plates necessary. The additional diagnostic function allows detection of ‘blink signs’ when viewing crystalline structures and milia.
- Glare-free and reflection-free view thanks to polarisation, even without immersion fluid. For fast and flexible work.
- With just one hand: individual focusing, range of correction approximately –6 to +6 dpt.
- There’s LED. And there’s LED. HEINE has set a new standard which maintains that only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light intensity and thermal management to a colour rendering index as high as possible. That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LED.
- The DELTA 20T is also capable of digital documentation: using the HEINE digital camera lens system, the dermatoscope can be connected to the SLR cameras of major brands without any issues.
No reviews found