Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
- The Miller Classic + F.O. blades with improved geometry simplify intubation. The shortened shoulder of the Heine Miller blade dramatically improves the anesthetist's view of the epiglottis and vocal cords.
- The distal tip of the Miller blade features a special atraumatic shape.
- HEINE HiLite fiber bundle for improved light transmission and longer life. Both ends of the fiber bundle are protected – for life.
- HEINE XHL® Xenon Halogen Technology for up to 40% more light than conventional halogen bulbs.
- With classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
- Smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing. These miller blades need no maintenance – ever.2.5 V battery or 3.5 V rechargeable power for even more light.
- High-quality stainless steel construction. HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years.
- 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 5 min. with more than 1000 luxes.
Specification of Heine Miller Blade :-
|Product Name||HEINE Miller blade|
|Blade type||fiber optic laryngoscope blade|
|autoclave cycle||4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 5 min|
Available Heine Miller blade size:-
|Heine miller Blade Size||Use For|
|Miller 00 Blade||
For Paeditric/ Premature
|Miller 0 blade||For Neonatal|
|Miller 1 blade||For Infant|
|Miller 2 blade||For Child|
|Miller 3 blade||Adult|
|Miller 4 blade||Large Adult|
No reviews found