Description of Hematology Analyzer
Hematology analyzers are used to quickly and accurately count and identify blood cells. White blood cell counts, complete blood counts, reticulocyte analysis, and coagulation tests are all done with them in the medical sector. Hematology analyzers are available for both human and animal blood, making them helpful for veterinarians, zoos, and research facilities. A complete blood count (CBC) with a three-part differential and a five-part differential white blood cell (WBC) count is returned by basic analyzers. To diagnosis unusual blood diseases, sophisticated analyzers assess cell morphology and can detect small cell populations.
Electrical impedance, flow cytometry, and fluorescent flow cytometry are the three basic physical technologies utilized in hematology analyzers. To extend the observable parameters, these are used with chemical reagents that lyse or change blood cells. Electrical impedance, for example, may distinguish red blood cells (RBCs), white blood cells (WBCs), and platelets based on their volume. It is feasible to separate lymphocytes by volume by adding a nucleating chemical that shrinks lymphocytes more than other WBCs.
Types of Hematology Analyzer Machine
Basically there are two main types of haematology analyzer:
- Three- part differential hematology analyzer- A 3-part differential blood cell counter (CBC Machine) uses Coulter's Principle to find the size and volume of the cell. A three-part hematology instrument is sufficient for most physician office laboratories. The neutrophil, monocyte, and lymphocyte counts on a simple CBC will reveal whether you have a viral illness or a bacterial infection that can be treated with antibiotics.
- Five- part differential hematology analyzer- A 5-part differential hematology analyzer uses flow cytometry to divide white blood cells (WBC) into five primary sub-populations depending on cell size and complexity (granularity): neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils.
Apart from these two, Recent automated blood analyzers also come with 6-part differential. They can identify immature granulocytes (IG) as a sixth population and report them as a proportion of total WBC count as well as an absolute count. Increased bone marrow activation, as observed in sepsis, is indicated by the presence of IG in peripheral blood. They also provide information on reticulocytes, nucleated RBCs, and fluorescent platelet counts, among other things, which are employed for a variety of clinical purposes.
Uses of Hematology Analyzer:
Hematology analyzers are used to analyze blood samples to measure various blood components such as red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Haematology analyzers are widely used in clinical and research settings for the following purposes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematology analyzers provide a complete blood count, which includes the total number of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets in the blood. This test is used to diagnose various blood disorders such as anemia, leukemia, and infections.
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit: blood cell counter machine can measure the amount of hemoglobin in the blood and the percentage of red blood cells in the blood, known as hematocrit. These tests are used to diagnose anemia and other blood disorders.
- Platelet Count: Haematology analyzers can measure the number of platelets in the blood. This test is used to diagnose and monitor bleeding disorders and clotting disorders.
- Differential Count: CBC machine can identify and differentiate various types of white blood cells in the blood, such as neutrophils, lymphocytes, and monocytes. This test is used to diagnose and monitor various infections, inflammation, and autoimmune disorders.
- Blood Smear Analysis: Hematology machine can generate blood smear images, which can be used to identify abnormal blood cells and diagnose various blood disorders such as leukemia, lymphoma, and anemia.
Buy Hematology Analyzers at Best Price
We offer the Hematology analyzers price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, home care and more. At our medical supply store "Hospital Store" we offer different types of complete blood counter machines for online sale, Hematology analyzers of which are ideal for different types of use. Three- part differential prices and Five- part differential hematology analyzer prices at hospital store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. Hematology analyzers buy online here, and you will get many options of Hematology analyzers machine with price. Buy Hematology analyzers at "www.hospitalstore.com" and find the best Hematology analyzers price in India.
You can buy Hematology analyzers online for hospitals, clinics etc. at wholesale price. We've put together a buyers guide and FAQs below to help you choose the best Hematology analyzers or complete blood cell count machines within your budget price.
Buy Hematology analyzers from the best brands online:-
Buy Hematology analyzers online at the best price from top brands only on Hospital Store
A). Erba Mannheim- Erba offers 3 part and 5 part differential analyzers in Hematology. The state-of-the-art analyzers are configured and customized for laboratories catering to a high workload. These analyzers are used to enumerate exclusive clinical parameters in addition to the conventional parameters enumerated. With up to 80 samples per hour, 20 µl sampling volume, Whole blood, capillary blood and prediluted and Reagent inventory management thru RFID Erba ELite 580 hematology analyzer is one top choice of doctors.
B). Sysmex- It is a global leader in clinical hematology analyzers. With its simplified operation, the XP-300 is an ideal hematology analyzer for a clinic satellite laboratory. It provides a CBC with 8 reportable parameters and 3-part WBC Differential, which includes an Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC).
C). Mindray- Mindray is a well-known brand in the medical industry. Their advanced BC-6800Plus cell counter not only provides more reliable routine CBC plus 5-part DIFF results, but also has a higher throughput of up to 200 samples per hour. Based on the new SF Cube technology platform, the BC-6800Plus could provide more reliable blood cell results and abnormal cells flagging results with anticipated warning messages, exceeding clinicians’ expectations and setting a new standard for blood analysis is considered as one top choice of doctors and for hospitals use as well.