High flow nasal cannula (HFNC) is an oxygen supply system that supplies up to one 100% of humidified and heated oxygen at a fluid rate of about 60 per minute. High flow nasal cannula is not a regular nasal cannula that is cranked up to very high flow rates. The High flow nasal cannula machine actually takes gas and can heat it to 37 degrees Celsius, with a 100 percent relative humidity, and can deliver 0.21 to 1 percent by volume fio2 at flow rates of up to 60 liters per minute. Based on patient flow and fi02 requirements, flow and fi02 can be independent titrated
HFNC Machine: Our a wide range of HFNC machines with modelsBMC H-80M, Comen NF5, Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 HFNC oxygen machine and more.
We have HFNC machine from top Manufacturer such as Fisher & Paykel, BMC, Comen, Allied Medical and more at wholesale price. Furthermore, we provide a 100% genuine HFNC machine that comes in original manufacturer packing. We at Hospital store offers a big product range of HFNC device, and we are one of top preferred choice in a variety of care industries including home care and Medical industry including hospitals, clinics, Doctor's offices, Pharma Companies and clinical research organizations to buy HFNC machines. Here below are products.
Lowest HFNC Machine Price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest HFNC machine prices, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality HFNC device from top brands, including Fisher & Paykel, BMC, Comen, Allied Medical, and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
HFNC Machine Price Range:
The price of a high flow oxygen machine can vary significantly, depending on the brand. HFNC Machine Price Ranges between In INR 1.5 lakh to INR 6 lakh.
Detailed HFNC Machine Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our high flow oxygen machine prices based on brands. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
|Best Brands HFNC Machine||Price Range|
|BMC HFNC Machine||INR 1.8 lakh – INR 4 lakh|
|Comen HFNC Machine||INR 1.5 lakh – INR 3 lakh|
|Fisher & Paykel HFNC Device||INR 2 lakh – INR 4.5 lakh|
|Yuwell HFNC Oxygen Machine||INR 1.8 lakh – INR 3.5 lakh|
What is a HFNC Machine?
A High-Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) is a machine to give a person oxygen when they require it. It can provide 100% warm and humidified air with a lot of oxygen, and it can flow as fast as 60 liters per minute. High flow nasal oxygen machine make sure the air you breathe isn't dry, so it doesn't make your throat or nose uncomfortable. The doctors can adjust the amount of oxygen you get very precisely. This helps keep your oxygen levels just right. It can gently push air into your lungs, which helps keep your airways open. This is helpful for people with lung problems.
Buy HFNC Machine from Best Brands at Online
- BMC HFNC Machine: BMC, a well known brand in medical equipment, specializes in the manufacturing of various medical equipment, including high flow oxygen therapy machine.
BPL HFNC product range covers BMC Medical H-80M, ensuring there's a HFNC kit suitable for your requirement. Moreover, BMC is known for delivering high-quality high flow breathing machine at budget-friendly prices. The cost of HFNC machine between INR 1.8 lakh and INR 4 lakh.
- Fisher and Paykel HFNC Device: Fisher & Paykel high flow o2 machines are engineered to deliver precision, reliability, and user-friendliness. Packed with advanced features such as adjustable temperature and flow settings, optiflow+ Nasal Interface. Fisher and Paykel HFNC machines are versatile and efficient. Their HFNC machine cost is very affordable at our online medical equipment marketplace.
- Comen HFNC Machine: Comen has some of the best high flow oxygen machine with best feature ultra large touch screen display, easy to set up flow rate and O2 concentration, large font, easy for caregiver to operate and observe.and universally applicable.
Parts of HFNC Machine:
- Flow Generator is the main part of HFNC machine, that produces a controlled flow of air or other gases. Flow generator provides gas flow rates up to 60 liters per minute, designed to deliver a consistent and adjustable flow of gas. It's commonly used in continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP machines) and bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP machines).
- Air-Oxygen Blender is a medical device used to precisely mix air and oxygen to create a specific oxygen concentration, delivered to a patient. It's commonly used in neonatal care unit (NICU Unit), pediatric units, intensive care unit to carefully control and administer the amount of oxygen a patient receives.
- Humidifier is a device, that add moisture to the air to prevent dryness. The humidifier in the HFNC machine moistens the delivered air, making it much more comfortable for the patient. This is especially important when patients are receiving high flows of air or oxygen, as it helps prevent dryness and discomfort.
Buyer's guide and FAQs about Hfnc devices ( high flow oxygen therapy ) .
Hfnc machine supplies high flow oxygen to the patient (At high risk of serious respiratory failure or mechanical ventilation, a closely monitored setting is usually necessary). However, HFNC may be delivered in a less monitored setting as soon as the patient improves and reduces the oxygen requirements in the trajectory.
There are two parameters to be set:
- The FiO2
- And the flow rate
Firstly doctor set the flow rate of high flow nasal oxygen at 20 to 35 L/minute. The HFNC flow rate can be anywhere between 5 and 60 L/minute. After that medical team set the FiO2 (range 21% to 100%) for the desired peripheral oxygen saturation. The flow rate can then be increased by five or ten L/minute if the breathing rate does not improve, oxygenation does not improve adequately. The rise of flow and FiO2 both will lead to improved saturations of peripheral oxygen; first, prefer to maximize the flow rate in order to maintain FiO2 to sixty percent; but to achieve an appropriate oxygenation an increase of the FiO2 can also be necessary.
Finally, once the flow rate reaches ≤20 L/minute and the oxygen concentration increases to fifty percent, the patient will switch to a standard low nasal cannula system.