Lowest Indirect Ophthalmoscope Price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest indirect ophthalmoscope prices, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality indirect ophthalmoscope from top brands, including Heine, Welch Allyn, Appasamy and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
Indirect Ophthalmoscope Price Range:
The price of indirect ophthalmoscope can vary significantly, depending on the type and brand. Indirect Ophthalmoscope Price Ranges between In INR 15k to INR 1.5 lakh.
Detailed Indirect Ophthalmoscope Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our indirect ophthalmoscope prices based on brands and types. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
|Indirect Ophthalmoscope Brand Name||Ophthalmoscope Price Range|
|HEINE Indirect Ophthalmoscope||₹16,531-₹89,990|
|Welch Allyn Indirect Ophthalmoscope||₹14,017-₹135,000|
|Appasamy Indirect Ophthalmoscope||₹12,480-₹124,999|
What Is Indirect Ophthalmoscope?
An indirect ophthalmoscope creates a reversed or inverted image with a magnification of 2 to 5 times. An indirect ophthalmoscope has a specially built objective lens and has shown to be a very important technology for the treatment and diagnosis of retinal detachments, holes, and tears. The patient must have fully dilated pupils in order to use an indirect ophthalmoscope. This ophthalmoscope is a type of ophthalmoscope.
Different Types Of Indirect Ophthalmoscope:
There are two types of Indirect ophthalmoscope:
- Binocular indirect ophthalmoscope: This indirect ophthalmoscopes have a higher magnification and a larger field of vision than typical ophthalmoscopes, but they only show one side of the eye.
- Monocular indirect ophthalmoscope: This indirect ophthalmoscopes project three elements in the eye. As a result, the examiner can get a three-dimensional rendition of the patient’s interior eye, giving a more thorough examination.
Buy The Best Indirect Ophthalmoscope Online:-
- Keeler indirect ophthalmoscope- Their indirect ophthalmoscope have a range of features, such as exceptional brightness. With 2,000 lux of illumination, which may be reduced to 2% of total illumination as needed. Second, it is light and comfortable; the gadget weighs just 520 grams, and extra padding materials have been integrated into the headband to make this approach highly comfortable for all types of tests. Finally, there's quality and efficiency. The combination of high-contrast optics and a neutral LED or xenon light source results in brighter, higher-definition retinal images.
- Heine Indirect ophthalmoscope- Their indirect ophthalmoscope is a fantastic instrument that demonstrates top-notch precision and performance. It offers the "Synchronized Adjustment of Convergence and Parallax" for high quality, stereoscopic fundus images via any pupil size. The multi-coated lighting system provides excellent optical performance. Reflections are further reduced by precise vertical alignment of the illumination with the observation path.
- Welch Allyn Indirect ophthalmoscope- Welch Allyn Indirect Ophthalmoscope is the newest addition to a range of high-quality ophthalmic equipment designed to assist you improve fundoscopic exams at a low cost. This full-featured, inexpensive BIO is designed with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and an innovative, wireless optics system for the comfort and control you require. Color Soft LED technology is color-spectrum tuned and softer for better patient comfort.