Hospitals Store offers all Infusion pumps at lowest price. We provide 100% genuine infusion pump that comes in original manufacture packing.
Hospitals Store is the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations to buy an infusion pump.
INFUSION PUMP :
Infusion pumps are vital medical equipments in modern healthcare, ensuring accurate and controlled delivery of medications and fluids to patients. Having a reliable product for doctors in hospitals can mean a safe infusion of medicines & fluids to a patient in critical situations so understanding the requirement, at hospitalstore.com we offer a diverse range of infusion pumps from top manufacturers, designed to meet the unique needs of healthcare facilities, clinics.
HOSPITAL INFUSION PUMP PRICE:
Infusion pump price starts from INR 19000 & goes up to INR 170000 depending on types, brands & features.
|INFUSION PUMP PRODUCT MODEL||PRICE|
|Smith Medical Graseby 2000 Syringe Pump||INR 31000|
|Fresenius Kabi Infusia VP7 Volumetric Pump||INR 59840|
|Mindray Benefusion Vp1 Infusion Pump||INR 39000|
|S Cure IP 201 Infusion Pump||INR 26000|
|BPL ACURA V1 Volumetric Infusion Pump ||INR 41750|
|Contec SP750 Infusion Pump||INR 22853|
|Fresenius Kabi Amika Feeding Pump||INR 79000|
|Byond BYS-820 infusion pump||INR 21857|
|Comen ME600 Infusion Pump||INR 45000|
BUY DIFFERENT TYPES OF INFUSION PUMPS:
There are different types of infusion pump on our online marketplace. Some are designed for medication, while others are for fluid and food infusion. Below, we mentioned types and price list to ensure you find the ideal product for your healthcare facility:
|INFUSION PUMP PRODUCT TYPE||PRICE RANGE|
|Syringe Infusion Pump||INR 17500 - INR 75000|
|INR 22000 - INR 96000|
|Feeding Infusion Pump||INR 70000 - INR 85000|
|Blood & Fluid Warmer||INR 22000 - INR 160000|
FACTORS to CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A INFUSION PUMP:
Before making a purchase, it's crucial to thoroughly research and assess your specific requirements to ensure that the infusion pump you choose aligns with your application and provides reliable, precise, and safe fluid delivery. By carefully considering the following factors, you can make an informed decision and select the hospital infusion pump at our website from the 44+ brands such as Contec, BPL Medical, AKAS, Smith Medical, Mindray and more that best suits your needs:
1. Intended Use:Determine the specific applications for which you need the infusion pump, such as intravenous (IV) medication delivery, enteral feeding, or laboratory research. Different types of pumps are designed for different purposes.
2. Flow Rate and Accuracy: Look for pumps that offer consistent and reliable flow rates with accuracy.
3. Infusion Mode: Consider whether you need a continuous infusion pump, intermittent infusion pump, or patient-controlled pump. Different situations may require different modes of operation.
4. Battery Backup : It should give a good Battery Backup.
5. Compliance and Certification: Ensure that the product meets relevant industry standards and certifications.
6. Infusion Pump Cost: Establish your budget and compare the cost of infusion pumps available on our website and buy accordingly to your budget.
9. Brand and Reputation: Established and reputable brands often provide better customer support, product warranties, and consistent quality. Here we are listing some reputable infusion pump brand:
- BPL Medical
- Smith Medical
- B Braun
- Fresenius Kabi
- Akas Healthcare
- MDK Healthcare
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
Q.1 What is an infusion pump used for?
An Infusion device is used for Intravenous (IV) medication delivery, enteral feeding, and warming blood and fluid.