Lowest Lensometer Price at Hospital Store:
We offer the lowest lensometer price for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At hospitals store are the lowest lensometer price compared to other sellers. There are many options for lensometer, but we provide you the best lensometer at the lowest price. Shop with us to find the best lensmeter price in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more. You can buy Automated lensometer, Manual lensometer, Digital lensometer for hospitals, clinics etc. at wholesale prices online at Hospitals Store.
Lensometer Price Range:
The price of lensometer can vary significantly, depending on the type and brand. Lensometer Price Ranges between In INR 15k to INR 3 lakh.
Detailed Lensometer Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our lensometer prices based on brands and types. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
What Is Lensometer?
A lensometer, also known as a lensmeter, is an ophthalmic device. The lensometer is often known as a focimeter or vertometer. Lensometry or focimetry refers to the procedures and techniques needed to operate a lensometer. Eye doctors and opticians routinely use the lensometer to verify the accurate configuration of a pair of eye lenses. A lensometer is a device that eye care practitioners use to confirm the prescription of an existing pair of glasses. The Lensometer is made up of several elements, including an eyepiece, a lens holder handle, a control for the marking device, and a prism adjusting device. The lensometer is used to evaluate the optical performance of single vision, bifocal, progressive power, and contact lenses.
Types of Auto lensometer:
There are many types of Auto lensometer, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when shopping for one. Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of lensmeter available.
- Automated lensometer: The lensometer is a fully automatic, well-programmed tool that is commonly found in clinics. It is simpler and faster than a manual lensometer, and it can print lens readings. These are less accurate than a manual lensmeter. An auto lensometer, also known as an automatic lensmeter, is a technological advancement that can help speed up the procedure. Furthermore, some of today's automatic lensmeters can examine progressive lens prescriptions, evaluate contact lenses, and analyze lenses for UV protection characteristics.
- Manual lensometer: These lensometer is commonly found in optical enterprises and provides correct power of eyeglasses, contact lenses, and prisms. These lensmeters are essentially a centred telescopic optical system aligned with a standard optical lens and a rotatable target illuminated by a light source. It measures the wide angle of a lens and converts it to diopters using a circular number line known as a Power Drum. It is portable because dry cells or rechargeable batteries are utilized. To operate and handle these lensometers, improved ideas and specialized understanding are required. It is more accurate, but not as fast as a digital lensmeter.
- Digital lensometer: Digital Lensmeter made with superior grade components, advanced technology, and tools in accordance with quality standards. These lensometers are true user-friendly comprehensive digital Auto lensmeters that include a printer, a color LED monitor, and PO and UV monitoring capabilities. Green LED measuring beam with superior ISO standard. The new enhanced simultaneous measurement of Cluster points through nose piece with Hartmann sensor combo allows faster measurement with accuracy and repeatability.
Choose Lensometer Online From Best Brand Available:
- Topcon Lensometer- The Topcon Lensmeter provides progressive lens measuring, a big color LCD panel, a green light reading beam that improves measurement precision, and a UV transmittance measurement function, among other features. Topcon lensometer price is lowest on hospital store as compared to other sellers.
- Matronix lensometer: These lensometers are easy-to-use digital auto lens metres featuring a printer, a colour LED monitor, and PD and UV monitoring capabilities. The lensometer measurement capability, combined with a high-speed thermal printer, transforms it into a full tool for opticians and lens dispensing outlets. Green LED measuring beam with superior ISO standard. In comparison to the usual mono-red LED measuring beam approach, it detects the power of all types of lenses more precisely and without effort.
- Appasamy lensometer: Their Lensometer is a piece of ophthalmic equipment. Optometrists and opticians primarily utilize it to confirm the right prescription in a pair of eyeglasses. These lensmeters provide precise measurements as well as an external power reading. It features a dual power supply system, a clear green illumination target, and energy-efficient LED lighting. It allows for precise centering and labelling of lenses.
- Zeiss lensometer: In general, this lensometer is a simple, easy-to-use automatic lensmeter designed to speed up the refraction and pharmaceutical procedures. The tool can let you spend more time on client and personalised consultations, or it can simply increase your throughput. A green dimension LED is included with the Zeiss Lensometer. It enables you to determine the power of the entire set of designs and lens materials without having to alter the Abbe number.
- The lensometer helps in properly orienting and marking uncut lenses, validating the power of single vision, and ensuring proper mounting of eye lenses in expected to add.
- Ophthalmologists utilize the instrument to analyze specific parameters indicated on the patient's prescription, such as circle, vector, orb, add, and, in some situations, prism.
- This device is frequently used to check the precision of progressive lenses.
- It is also used to identify the center of a lens, as well as various other safety procedures that are required for the lens to work properly.
- The lensmeter is used to examine a patient's eyes in order to match the previous prescription that the patient was prescribed.