Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Description of 3M Littmann 6179 Cardiology IV Stethoscope Black with Champagne Finish :-
Built to hear more Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds1 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies. Useful in critical care and challenging environments Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations Hear subtle changes in patient status. Diagnose and make decisions with confidence. 1Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition.
Key Features :-
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex.
Outstanding acoustic performance and exceptional versatility characterize the Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope. The innovative design offers a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chest-piece. The large side can be used for adult patients, while the small side is especially useful for pediatric or thin patients around bandages and carotid assessment.
The pediatric side easily converts to a traditional bell with the provided non -chill sleeve. Two tunable diaphragms allow the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
Solid stainless steel chest-piece for outstanding acoustics, Free Shipping, and Free Engraving Type the Name to be engraved.
|Product Name||3M Littmann 6179 Cardiology IV Stethoscope Black with Champagne Finish|
|Binaural Construction||Double Lumen|
|Chestpiece Weight (metric)||87 g|
|Diaphragm Diameter (metric)||4.3 cm|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable, single-piece|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Environmental claim being made||yes|
|Environmental claim relates to||Product|
|Evidence for Claim||Self Certified|
|Headset Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Occupation||Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist, Teacher/Professor/Instructor|
|Overall Length (Metric)||69 cm|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter (metric)||3.3 cm|
- From Manufatcurer ,
- 7 Years
No reviews found