Medilap 400 Matrix+ Electrosurgical Cautery Machine | Total 6 Working Modes | 2 Monopolar, 2 Bipolar Modes & 2 Coag Modes
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
|Product Name||Medilap 400 Matrix+ Electrosurgical Cautery Machine|
|Input Voltage||200-220V Ac/50 Hz|
|Current Fuse||6 Amps|
|Nominal Frequency||350 kHz|
|High Frequency||<150μA RMS in all|
|Low Frequency||<10μA max|
- A tissue impendence sensing technology is used for all applications to deliver user-consistent performance.
- Reduce the frequent adjustment of power settings as the tissue changes.
- Reduce the risk of collateral tissue damage due to spackles and charring-free power.
- Minimize the patient recovery time by performing precise and clean cutting and coagulation.
- Minimum RF distortion in other O.T. Equipment.
- Patient plate fault monitoring system.
- Auto monitoring facility indicates different errors if any error comes during use.
- Two independent power activation in monopolar output, hand switch operation, and footswitch operation.
- Independent bipolar application, by footswitch and control with display.
- Size : 390 x 130 x 340 mm (L x H x W)
- Weight : 6.5kg
Accessories of Medilap 400 Matrix+ Electrosurgical Cautery Machine:
- Silicon Plate
- Active Electrode
- Electrode Handle
- Bipolar Forceps
- ESU’s Foot Paddle
- 1 Years
- 400 Watt
- Monopolor Cautery ,
- Bipolar Cautery
No reviews found