Northern Meditec Crius V6 Ventilator for Hospitals
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
High-end mechanical ventilator from Northern Meditec. A wide range of standard features and options allows you to fit the Crius V6 to your needs. The screen of the ventilator is suitable for controlling certain functions of the device,entering setting parameters and graphically displaying the measured values,as well as for handling alarms.
Features of Northern Meditec Crius V6 Ventilator for Hospitals:
- Turbine Based Ventilator
- Shorter triggering and inspiratory delay
- Powerful non-invasive ventilation
- Compressor Free
- Central Gas Free
- Less cost
- Support IV, NIV.
- Suitable for neonatal, pediatric and adult.
- More than 10 types ventilation modes can meet your almost all requirement.
- Support high pressure and low pressure gas source.
- All components of the gas pathway to the patient are PVC-free.
- The body is resistant to electromagnetic interference (electroanngnetic compatibility and electrical safety testing)
- The device operates in the range of 5°C to 40 °C up to 95% humidity.
Specification of Northern Meditec Crius V6 Ventilator for Hospitals:
|Product Name||Northern Meditec Crius V6 Ventilator for Hospitals|
|Electrical and gas supplies:-|
|Input voltage||110 to 240V ~ ±10 %, 50 / 60 Hz AC or 24 VDC±10 %|
|Power consumption||50 W typical|
|Protection class||Class I|
|Real-time waveforms||Paw, Flow, Volume, EtCO2, SPO2|
|Optional||CO2, SPO2 (related parameters)|
|Loops||P-V, V-Flow, Flow- P|
|Trends||1s, 5s,1 min,10min, 30min, 60min|
|Display method||Numerical and graphical trends|
|Tidal volume||5 to 2000mL|
|Rate||1 to 10Obpm|
|PEEP/CPAP||Oto 50 cmH2O|
|FiO2||21 to 100%|
|l:E ratio||1:10 to 4:1|
|Inspiratory time (Tl)||0.2 to 12s|
|Apnea absence||10 to 30s|
|Expiratory trigger sensitivity (ETS)||OFF, 5 to 90 % of inspiratory peak flow|
|Peak flow Spontaneous||200 L/min|
|Mechanical safety pressure valve opening range||80 to 125 cmH2O|
|Flow trigger Pressure trigger||0.2 to 15 l/min -0.5 to-20cmH2O|
|Pressure control||5 to 90 cmH2O|
|Pressure support||0 to 80 cmH2O, added to PEEP/CPAP|
|Pressure ramp||0 to 2s|
No reviews found