Hospitals Store offers patient monitor for sale at lowest price. We provide 100% genuine patient monitor that comes in original manufacture packing.
Hospitals Store is the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations to buy patient monitors and hospital equipment.
Patient Monitor :
Patient monitor are used to monitor the health of patients. Generally, patient monitors are used to monitor critical patients in ICU, NICU, operating rooms and emergency rooms. They display information about patient's vital sign parameters such ECG, SPO2, body temperature etc. If there are any irregularities in patient monitor parameters it starts alarming then doctor will take care of patient. Hospitals Store has a wide product range of patient monitors such as cardiac patient monitor, multipara patient monitor, pulse oximeter monitor, fetal monitor and more.
Types of Patient monitor :
At Hospitals Store there are different types of Patient monitors such as 3,5 multipara patient monitors are available for sale. These patient monitors show multiple parameters like Cardiac rate, ECG, SPO2,BP, heart rate and more readings that helps in continuous patient monitoring. Below-mentioned, different types of patient monitors are available on Hospitals Store for sale.
1.Multipara patient monitor : These patient monitors are designed for continuous monitoring of patient's multiparameter such as ECG, Spo2, Pulse rate, NIBP, Temperature, and other vital signs.
2. Cardiac Patient Monitor : With basic vital signs(ECG,spo2,PR), these patient monitor also shows the electrical and pressure waveforms of the cardiovascular system to help in diagnosis and treatment. They also provide continuous monitoring of breathing function.
3. Vital Sign Patient Monitor : These patient monitors are basic multipara patient monitors. Generally, they provide the following parameters during continuous monitoring-
4. Fetal Monitor : These patient monitor machines are used for prenatal monitoring of the fetus's health, as well as foetal heart rate and uterine contractions during delivery.
5. Pulse Oximeter Monitor : This type of patient monitor provides the following parameters during continuous monitoring :
- Oxygen levels in blood(SPO2 level)
- Heart Rate
- Pulse Rate
Buy patient monitor from the best brands online :
Buy patient monitors online at the best prices, only on Hospitals Store.
1. Philips Patient monitor : Philips patient monitors are the top-selling patient monitor machine in India. The main reason for popularity of Philips medical monitors is their trustworthy high-quality. As well as specific monitoring parameters such as 5-lead ECG/ respiration, NBP, 2 temperatures, SpO2/PR, ST and arrhythmia continuous monitoring. Their patient monitors also offer options for 2-channel intrusive blood pressure and microstream etCO2 monitoring.
2. BPL Patient monitor : BPL Medical is a well-known brand in medical industry. With on sight warranty, touch screen, 12 lead ECG measurement,150hrs memory storage and more, their patient monitors are one of the top choice of doctors and hospitals.
3. Contec patient monitor : Their Patient monitor offers many benefits at budget friendly price such as large display, lightweight, Powerful data management, storage capacity, continuous monitoring of ECG, HR, SpO2, PR, RESP, NIBP and dual-channel temperature and more.
4. Comen Patient monitor : You can configure their patient monitor machine in 5,7 parameters like ECG/heart rate, Respiratory rate, SpO2, PR(pulse rate), NIBP, Temperature. Comen cardiac monitor's CardioTec TM ECG Monitoring Technology allows 13 kinds of arrhythmia analysis, ST segment analysis, and improved accuracy of ECG signal measurement.
5. Schiller Patient monitor : Their patient monitoring systems are one of the best patient monitors. Their patient monitor come with large display, 240 hours graphical and tabular trends, ST analysis, Arrhythmia analysis etc.
Except above-mentioned brands you can buy patient monitor of other brands such as mindray, Medsun and more.
Parameters Monitored by patient Monitor :
The following parameters are measured by a patient monitor :
1) Heart rate : The hearts of healthy people usually beat 65 to 100 times a minute. People who are more active and exercise regularly tend to have slower heart rates. In Hospitals, clinics, doctors use patient monitor for continuous monitoring of critical patient. Generally, this measured heart rate value display in ECG and SpO2 parameter boxes of patient monitor. It is real time data.
2) Blood pressure : Patient monitors are also used for long continuous monitoring of NIBP(Non-invasive Blood pressure) in a patient because it is a measure of the strength of your arteries when the heart beats, or when it is at rest (diastolic pressure). The non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) parameter provides systolic, diastolic, and mean arterial blood pressure values, and heart rate in any patient monitor. In the NIBP parameter box of the patient monitor, the measured values for NIBP are displayed.
Normal average blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/80mmHg. For normal BP range, The first (substantial) number should be 100 to 130; the second (diastolic) should be 60 to 80.
3) Body Temperature : The normal body temperature is typically 98.6 F, but can indeed be less than 98 °F to just over 99 °C without concern. The TEMP parameter box of the patient monitor displays the measured value of temperature.
4) Respiration rate : A relaxing adult breathes 12 to 16 times a minute. By monitoring thoracic impedance between two ECG electrodes on the patient's chest, the medical patient monitor offers respiration rate and Resp waveform. In the RR parameter box, the measured RR is visible and on the RR waveform Channel, the RR waveform is presented.
5) Oxygen saturation(Spo2): The oximetry parameter in patient monitor allows for non-invasive continuous monitoring of blood oxygen saturation (percent SpO2) and pulse rate (PR). The SpO2 parameter box shows the measured oximetry values (percent SpO2 and PR) as well as a pulse strength bar graph. This patient monitor parameter shows up to 100 the amount of oxygen in your blood. The normal spo2 is 95% or higher, and 90%-94% with COPD. For monitoring, a number of disposable and reusable spo2 sensors are used with hospital patient monitor.
6) ETCO2 patient monitor parameter : The patient monitor machine measures the amount of light absorbed by the breathing gases to calculate CO2 concentration in these breathing gases. EtCO2 is expressed (mmHg), percent, or kilopascals (kPa). In some patient monitor, A CO2 waveform may also be presented, which is a useful clinical tool for evaluating patient airway integrity and endotracheal tube placement. Generally, it is an optional patient monitor parameter.
Some patient monitors come with Optional Parameters like Dual IBP, ETCO2, AGM, ICG, Thermal Recorder etc.
If there are any irregularities in parameters, then the patient monitor starts alarming. Patient monitors also provide facility to display OXY CRG, ST Analysis, ARR analysis, Drug doses calculation.
Buy patient monitors at lowest price only on Hospitalsstore.com :
We offer the lowest patient monitor price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing home and more. At our online medical equipment store "Hospitals Store" we offer different types of patient monitoring system including cardiac patient monitors, multipara patient monitor, portable patient monitor, Vital signs monitor, pulse oximeters, fetal monitors, and more each of which is ideal for different types of patient monitoring.
Price list of different types of patient monitors:-
|PATIENT MONITOR TYPE||PRICE RANGE|
|Cardiac patient monitor||INR 30,000 to INR 9 Lakh.|
|Multipara patient monitor||INR 25K - INR 9 Lakh|
|Fetal Monitor||INR 4K - INR 3 lakh|
|Handheld and tabletop pulse oximeter||INR 8K -INR 80K|
We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right patient monitor for your needs, as well as patient monitor price in your budget.