We offer Patient Monitoring Systems at lowest price from top brands such as Philips, BPL Medical, Contec, Comen, Masimo and more. We provide 100% genuine branded patient monitoring systems that come in original manufacture packing.
Hospitalsstore.com is the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations to buy patient monitoring devices such as patient monitors, CTG machines, Oximeters and more.
Description for Patient Monitoring System
Any medical monitoring device that is used by healthcare providers to monitor the health of a person is referred to as a patient monitoring system. Example – ecg machine, bp monitor, patient monitor, pulse oximeter, glucometer etc. Here we talk about patient monitor or icu monitor which is used for continues monitoring of patient in hospitals by doctors.
There are many types of patient monitoring devices like cardiac patient monitor, multipara patient monitor, vital sign patient monitor, multipara patient monitor, monitor etco2, these healthcare monitoring system are used in hospitals by health care providers to continue monitoring of vital signs like NIBP system, spo2, heart rate, breathing etc. during any surgery. Also, a patient heart beat monitoring system is used by doctors, nurses, and other healthcare personnel after an operation to ensure a smooth recovery of the patient.
The Patient Monitoring System (PMS) is a critical care monitoring devices, it is used as physiological monitoring equipment including Electrocardiograph (ECG), Respiration, Invasive and Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (nibp system), Oxygen Saturation in Human Blood (SpO2), Body Temperature and other Gases etc. In patient health monitoring system, the multiple sensor and electrodes is used for receiving physiological signals like as ECG Electrodes, SpO2 Finger Sensor, Blood Pressure Cuff and Temperature Probe to measure the physiological signals. During treatment, it is highly important to continuously monitor the vital physiological signs of the patient. Therefore, patient monitoring systems has always been occupying a very important position in the field of medical devices. The continuous improvement of technologies not only helps us transmit the vital physiological signs to the medical personnel but also simplifies the measurement and as a result raises the monitoring efficiency of patients.
Types of Patient Monitoring System:
There are many types of patient monitoring devices, we are listing some of the below
- Cardiac Monitor: The patient monitors are used in hospitals to keep track of patients' vital signs ECG (heart rate), blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate, SpO2 and EtCO2 which are displayed on inbuilt display. The measure difference in cardiac patient monitor and other patient monitor is that this patient monitoring system has an extra software module which tells how much blood the heart pumping.
- Multi Para Monitor: These hospitals patient monitoring systems are designed to display multiple information about a patient including ECG, Spo2, Pulse rate, NIBP, Temperature, etc. data on a single screen, allowing you to see everything you need to know about your patient. These multiple information about patient is called patient monitor parameters. These parameters shown by multipara monitor help to accommodate a variety of critical care needs.
- Portable Patient Monitor: A portable patient monitor offers numerous advantages. It is designed to be transportable easily from room to room and from patient to patient, making it appropriate for all types of healthcare facilities of all sizes.
- Vital Monitoring System: With a vital sign monitor, your healthcare personnel can track acute and chronic health conditions better and provide your patients with the best possible care by measuring vital signs. When measuring vital signs, clinicians usually monitor body temperature, heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, and respiratory rate as well as other physiological measurements including, for example, pulse oximetry and other.
- Pulse Oximeter: A Pulse oximeter is a device created for the non-invasive measurement of arterial blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The pulse oximeter, which is used for assess the oxygen status of patients in a variety of medical settings, has become a gradually more common piece of monitoring apparatus. It gives continuous, non-invasive observation of oxygen saturation of hemoglobin in arterial blood. Its results are efficient with each pulse wave. It is considered to be a painless, general indicator of oxygen delivery to the peripheral tissues such as the finger, nose or earlobe.
Get the Best Patient Monitoring System Price in India From Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest patient monitor price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online medical supply store "Hospitals Store". We offer different brands of ICU monitoring system including Philips, BPL, Contec Medical, Masimo, and more. Each of which is ideal for different types of requirement. Hospital Monitoring System Price in INDIA at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. At Hospitalsstore.com, you will find the best hospital monitoring devices from top manufacturer at wholesale prices.
Price Range List of Top Patient Monitoring Companies's products :
|Multi Parameter Monitor||INR 30,000 - INR 2,85,000|
|ICU Central Monitoring System||INR 59,000 - 2,85,000|
|Pulse Oximeter||INR 1,450 - INR 3,25,000|
|Portable Patient Monitor||INR 35,000 - INR 1,35,000|
|Fetal Monitoring System||INR 3,989 - INR 2,80,000|
|CTG Machine||INR 57,500 - 2,80,000|
Choose Patient Monitoring System Online From Best Brands Available:
Contec Medical is a top manufacturer of medical products that offer quality products at affordable prices. Their products are designed to improve the quality of life for both patients and caregivers. Their patient monitoring system range includes patient monitors, fetal Monitors, Etco2 monitors, tabletop and handheld oximeters.
Contec Medical offer many benefits at budget friendly price such as large display, lightweight, Powerful data management, storage capacity, continuous monitoring of patient monitoring parameters and more in their patient monitoring devices.
Philips medical is the best option when you are looking for high-quality patient monitoring systems. Having a choice of metrics to select from allows you to respond to changing patient situations. Philips patient monitoring devices are designed to improve the well-being of their patients and caregivers. Their patient monitoring system collection includes patient monitors, fetal monitors, Etco2 monitors, handheld and tabletop oximeters.
With Mindray’s 25-year track record of patient monitoring, their patient monitoring system aims to meet clinical needs by offering precise and stable measurements of parameters.
Accurate Patient monitoring is vital in critical care, which is why BPL Medical is dedicated to selling a patient monitoring system to facilitate this and support your critical-care practice.
BPL Medical can give you an array of great and cost-effective patient monitoring devices for your clinic, so you can improve your diagnostics and get your patients the results they need quickly. Their patient monitoring system collection includes patient monitors, fetal monitors, Etco2 monitors, handheld, tabletop oximeters and more.
Except above-mentioned brands, You can buy your ICU monitoring devices from following brands such as Masimo, Nellcor, Medtronic, Comen, Bistos and more.
Bestseller in Patient Monitoring System:
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical Equipments and supplies even on the web today. Health Monitoring System Online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted online marketplace like hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range of ICU patient monitoring system for medical use from top brands like philips, nellcor, Mindray and buy online for your patient, clinic and hospitals.
- Cardiac Monitor
- ICU Monitor
- Multipara Monitor
- Bedside Monitor & Portable Patient Monitor
- Vital Signs Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Capnography Etco2 Monitor
- Fetal Doppler Monitor
- Central Patient Monitoring System
- Patient Monitor
- Hemodynamic monitor
- Patient Monitor Top Brands
- Patient Monitor Accessories