Philips Heartstart FRX AED, USFDA approved
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Features of Philips Heartstart FRx AED
1- Easy Set Up
- Electrode pads and battery are already installed.
- Pull green tab to start initial self-test.
2- Infant/Child Key
- Use same adult electrode pads, no separate pads to change out for pediatric rescue.
- The defibrillator automatically adjusts the shock strength.
- Adapts the rescue guidance to provide pad placement and CPR instructions appropriate for children.
- Fewer steps during a child emergency.
- Key does not expire.
3- Fast Handoff to EMS
- Compatible with advanced defibrillators used by EMS personnel
- With HeartStart adapters, pads can be plugged into devices from other manufacturers to ensure continuity of care
- Saves time when every second matters
Specifications of Philips Heartstart FRx
|Product Name||Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillator|
|Peak of Current||Adult - 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load.|
Pediatric - 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
|Temperature||Operating/Standby:32° - 122° F (0° - 50° C)|
|Dimension's||H-2.4 x D-7.1 x W-8.9|
|Weight||With battery and pads case: 3.5 lbs (1.5 kg) |
Without battery or pads case: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)
|Battery Type||9 Volt DC, 4.2 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide|
|Battery Power||When new, a minimum of 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time at 77° F (25° C)|
List of supply with Philips Heartstart FRx Automatic External Defibrillator :-
- Defibrillator, battery (one, pre-installed)
- SMART Pads (one set, pre-installed)
- Set-up/maintenance guide with expiration date tags,
- Owner's manual
- 5 Years