Phototherapy Machine Description:
A phototherapy machine is a medical device used to administer phototherapy. It is designed to emit specific wavelengths of light to target the affected areas of the body. Photo therapy machine are commonly used in dermatology and neonatology for the treatment of various skin conditions, including psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, and jaundice in newborns.
Phototherapy is the use of a specific type of light to cure a condition (not sunlight). It's occasionally used to treat neonatal jaundice by decreasing bilirubin levels in your baby's blood through a photo-oxidation process. Jaundice undergoes photo-oxidation, which adds oxygen to it and allows it to dissolve readily in water. This makes it easier for your baby's liver to break down bilirubin in their blood and eliminate it.
During treatments, the skin is subjected to a specific form of light that is delivered by a medical instrument known as a phototherapy unit. Hand-held and table-top devices for spot treatment of tiny regions to cabinets or "walk-in" units for patients requiring complete body therapy are available.
Types of Phototherapy Machine:
There are three types of phototherapy equipment for neonatal jaundice, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when shopping for one. Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of phototherapy machine for jaundice available.
1. First Generation Phototherapy Device: Fluorescent lights are the most widely utilised lamps in this equipment. Although these lamps are inexpensive and accessible, their light output and intensity will deteriorate over time. LED bulbs are now favoured over other types of lamps in phototherapy systems.
- They have narrower bandwidth.
- They generate less heat, but the light intensity is stronger, therefore the lamps are placed closer to the neonates and have a bigger influence on jaundice.
- These lights are compact, light in weight, non-fragile, and consume little energy.
- The light stability of these lamps is excellent for long-term use and does not diminish in intensity. It should be mentioned that the baby's eyes and genitals should be properly protected during this sort of phototherapy. Because various regions of the baby's body are susceptible to the device's radiation.
2. Second Generation Phototherapy Device (Fiber-optic): Fiber-optic neonatal jaundice treatment phototherapy is a novel method that uses optical fibres to cure newborn jaundice. The light source in this gadget is a quartz halogen lamp that generates light that travels via the optical fibre to the pads.
Because the body absorbs some of the radiation, this device has low power and spectrum radiation. It does, however, have several features that make it more suited than first-generation phototherapy.
Treatment and baby care without separation from the mother
Due to direct light transmission to the baby's body, there is no retina injury or consequences such as inflammation, corneal or eye discomfort, etc.
3. Third Generation Phototherapy Device: Under the settings indicated above, both first-generation and second-generation (fibre-optic) devices are employed simultaneously in this type of phototherapy. This phototherapy system has two components: a first-generation device and a fiber-optic device. Phototherapy devices of this type are more typically employed in situations of severe newborn jaundice.
Buy Phototherapy Machine Online At Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store:
We offer the best phototherapy machine price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and more. At our online hospital device store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best quality phototherapy machine for neonatal jaundice for hospitals. Phototherapy unit prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for jaundice phototherapy machine with prices that can be purchased online. Shop with us to find the best neonatal phototherapy machine prices in India, as well as explore the broad range of phototherapy machines for newborns.
These phototherapy light machines are premium quality phototherapy for jaundice in newborns from reputed brands. These led phototherapy machines for hospitals are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
You can buy a phototherapy machine for home, for hospitals, clinics, etc. at wholesale price online at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right led phototherapy for newborns as well as an affordable price according to your budget.
Price Ranges of Best-Branded Phototherapy Machine:
Top Models of Phototherapy Machine:
Zeal Medical PT6001 LED Phototherapy Machine- The Zeal PT-6001 phototherapy machine for jaundice is a heavy-duty mobile stand unit designed for efficient and adjustable phototherapy treatment. With a height adjustment range of approximately 0.95 m to 1.5 m and continuous tilt capability of up to +/- 90°, it offers flexible positioning for optimal light exposure. Equipped with 12 therapeutic high wattage blue LEDs emitting a wavelength range of 455 to 465nm, it delivers a high irradiance of up to 60 μw/cm2/nm at the skin level, ensuring effective treatment for various skin conditions.
Doctoroid Phototherapy Machine- The Doctoroid LED Phototherapy Machine is a specialized device designed for effective and safe phototherapy treatment. Its LED light source emits light at the optimal wavelength of 450-460 nm, ensuring maximum bilirubin metabolism without any UV or IR radiation. With long-lasting LED bulbs that provide consistent intensity for up to 40,000 hours—30 times longer than CFL tubes—it eliminates the need for frequent replacements. The lamp unit's tilt capability of up to 90 degrees allows for versatile positioning, making it compatible with warmer setups.