Physiotherapy Equipment Description:
Physiotherapy equipments are used in body pain management. This category includes physiotherapy machines, IFT machines, physiotherapy ultrasound machines, traction physiotherapy machines etc. These machines and instruments are used to relieve pain, reduce muscular spasms, enhance blood flow in specific areas, and increase the range of motion in constricted joints utilizing heat and stretching techniques.
List of Physiotherapy Equipment:
The physiotherapy equipment list is given below:
- Physiotherapy Machine: Physiotherapy machines are very useful for pain relief. These machines are also known as electrotherapy machines.
- IFT Physiotherapy Machine: Interferential treatment (IFT) is a pain-relieving technique used frequently in physiotherapy. The development of endogenous opioids such as endorphins and enkephalins is thought to be the source of pain alleviation.
- Physiotherapy Ultrasound Machine: These are called ultrasonic machines for physiotherapy as well. Ultrasound is frequently utilised to produce deep warmth to the body's soft tissue structures.
- Muscle Stimulator Machine: A muscle stimulator machine for physiotherapy is also known as Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) machine. This physiotherpay machine uses electrical impulses to keep muscles strong.
- Shockwave Therapy Machine: This physiotherapy equipment is designed to help relieve pain and inflammation. This shockwave machine uses high-frequency shock wave to injured soft tissue to reduce pain and promote healing.
- EECP Machine: This physiotherapy machine is used to improve blood flow and oxygen delivery to tissues by providing oscillating pressure waves. EECP machines work by using oscillating motion to create a pulsing pressure wave that helps to increase the amount of blood flow through the heart. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the treatment for chest pain known as enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP) therapy.
Buy Physiotherapy Equipment Online at Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest physiotherapy instruments price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online supplies and accessories supply store "Hospitals Store," all physio equipment are available at the lowest price. All healthcare supplies & accessories prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for the latest physiotherapy equipment, but we provide you the best physiotherapy tools at the lowest price. Shop with us to find the best physiotherapy products price in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
Physiotherapy Equipment Price List
You can buy physiotherapy exercise equipment for homes, hospitals, clinics, etc at wholesale prices online at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right electrotherapy equipment used in physiotherapy, for your need as well as affordable price according to your budget.
We are the leading physiotherapy equipment suppliers from top physiotherapy equipment manufacturers to ensure high-quality products and a seamless experience with us.
Uses of Physiotherapy Equipment
- Pain Relief: Physiotherapy equipments are perfect for those who suffering from pain due to an injury or chronic condition, provide relief from pain. This can include equipment such as TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machines, which use electrical impulses to block pain signals from reaching the brain.
- Improved Range of Motion: Physiotherapy machine can be used to improve range of motion and flexibility in patients through equipment such as resistance bands, weights, and pulley.
- Faster Recovery: Physiotherapy equipment can help to speed up the recovery process by promoting healing and reducing the risk of further injury. This can include equipment such as hot and cold therapy machines, which can help to reduce inflammation and promote tissue repair.
- Improved Balance and Coordination: Physiotherapy equipment can be used to improve balance and coordination in patients who have suffered from an injury or have a chronic condition that affects their mobility.
- Posture Correction: Physiotherapy equipment can be used to correct poor posture, which can lead to back pain and other issues. This can include equipment such as posture braces and ergonomic chairs.