Description for PSA Oxygen Plant & Generator:
PSA in oxygen generators stands for Pressure swing adsorption. PSA Oxygen Plant and Generators use adsorbents to remove nitrogen gas from the air, are devices that create oxygen with a purity of 90% to 93%. Vacuum swing adsorption, vacuum pressure swing adsorption, and pressure vacuum swing adsorption are additional names for the procedure (VSA).The process is called "pressure swing" because the adsorption vessels are alternately pressurized and depressurized to remove the adsorbed nitrogen and other impurities. The pressure is typically around 5-10 bar (70-145 psi) for adsorption and 1-2 bar (15-30 psi) for desorption.
PSA oxygen plants and generators are used in various industries such as healthcare, chemical, metallurgy, and others that require a constant supply of high-purity oxygen. These systems are compact, energy-efficient, and can be customized to meet specific requirements.
Features of PSA Oxygen Plant and Generator:
- FLOW RANGE:-The PSA oxygen and generators have a flow range of 1 nm3/hr to 200 nm3/hr.
- OXYGEN PURITY:-The PSA oxygen plant and generators can achieve oxygen purity of up to 95%, with the remaining balance typically consisting of inert gases like nitrogen and argon. While this level of purity is suitable for many applications like water purification and furnace enrichment, it may not be suitable for applications that require 99% purity.
- PRESSURE:-PSA oxygen plant and generators can deliver oxygen directly at a pressure of 5 kg/cm2g without requiring an additional booster, making it suitable for most applications.
- DEW POINT:-PSA oxygen plant an generator produce very dry gas, with a dew point as low as (-) 40°C. We also provide measuring instruments for online detection of gas dryness.
Working Process of PSA Oxygen Plant and Generator:
The working process of a PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) oxygen plant and generator can be explained in the following steps:
- Compressed air is fed into the PSA oxygen plant and generator through an inlet valve. The air typically has a pressure of around 5-10 bar (70-145 psi).
- The compressed air is passed through a series of filters to remove any moisture, oil, or other impurities.
- The filtered air is then directed to one of the two adsorption vessels in the PSA oxygen plant and generator. Each vessel contains a bed of molecular sieve or adsorbent material that selectively adsorbs nitrogen and other impurities while allowing oxygen to pass through.
- As the compressed air flows through the adsorption vessel, the nitrogen and other impurities are adsorbed by the molecular sieve. The remaining oxygen is collected and sent to a storage tank for use.
- When the adsorption vessel becomes saturated with nitrogen and other impurities, the inlet valve is closed, and the vessel is depressurized to atmospheric pressure. This allows the adsorbed nitrogen and impurities to be released into the atmosphere.
- The second adsorption vessel is then pressurized with compressed air, and the process is repeated. This cycling of the two adsorption vessels ensures a continuous supply of high-purity oxygen.
- The pressure swing adsorption process is controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC) that monitors and controls the pressure, flow, and purity of the oxygen.
- The oxygen storage tank is equipped with pressure regulators, flow meters, and other control devices to ensure a constant and stable supply of oxygen.
The PSA oxygen plant and generator works by selectively adsorbing nitrogen and other impurities from compressed air using molecular sieve or adsorbent material. The remaining high-purity oxygen is then collected and stored for use in various applications.
Advantages of PSA Oxygen plant and generator:
- Ability to create 95 percent pure oxygen
- Ability to modify parameters
- affordable installation and purchase costs
- Automated Process
- Speedy installation
- Little Energy Consumption
- Moderate Operational Conditions
Price ranges of Different LPM PSA Oxygen Plant and Generator:
|LPM's of PSA Oxygen Plant||Price|
|50 LPM||INR 10 Lakhs|
|100 LPM||INR 15 Lakhs|
|250 LPM||INR 30 Lakhs|
|500 LPM||INR 45 Lakhs|
Buyer's guide and FAQs about PSA Oxygen Plant and Generator.