Lowest Pulse Lavage System Price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest Pulse Lavage System prices, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality Pulse Lavage System from top brands, including Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, SI Surgical and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
Pulse Lavage System Price Range:
The cost of a Pulse Lavage System can vary significantly, depending on the type, brand. Pulse Lavage System Price Ranges between In INR 1k to INR 2k.
Detailed Pulse Lavage System Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our Pulse Lavage System prices based on brands and types. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
|Pulse Lavage System Brand Name||Pulse Lavage System Price Range|
|Zimmer Biomet Pulse Lavage System||INR 1K- INR 2K|
|Stryker Pulse Lavage System||INR 1.5K- INR 2k|
|SI Surgical Pulse Lavage System||INR 1K- INR 2K|
What is a Pulse Lavage System?
A Pulse Lavage System is a medical device used for wound irrigation in surgical and clinical settings. It delivers a pulsating stream of sterile saline solution to clean and decontaminate wounds. A Pulse Lavage System used by doctors and nurses to clean wounds or surgical areas. It sprays a controlled stream of water to remove dirt, bacteria, and other stuff from the wound, helping to keep it clean and prevent infections. It's like giving the wound a thorough wash to promote healing and reduce the risk of complications.
What are the types of Pulse Lavage System:
There are a few different types of pulse lavage systems:
- Manual Pulse Lavage: This is like a high-powered water gun that doctors and nurses use to spray a cleansing solution onto a wound or surgical site. It helps wash away dirt and germs.
- Battery-Powered Pulse Lavage: This type of Pulse Lavage System is portable and uses a battery to create the pulsating water stream. It's handy when a patient's wound needs cleaning away from a sink or water source.
- Electric Pulse Lavage: Electric pulse lavage machines are bigger and more powerful. They plug into the wall and create a strong, continuous flow of cleaning solution. They're often used in operating rooms for more serious surgeries.
Pulse Lavage System from top brands at Hospital Store:
- Stryker Pulse Lavage System: Stryker makes pulse lavage systems that doctors and nurses use to clean wounds and surgical areas. They're known for their quality and reliability.
- Zimmer Biomet Pulse Lavage System: Zimmer Biomet is another company that creates pulse lavage devices. Their machines help keep surgical sites clean and germ-free.
- Smith & Nephew Pulse Lavage System: Smith & Nephew also makes pulse lavage systems. These machines are used to wash wounds and surgical areas effectively.
What are the features of Pulse Lavage System:
Pulse lavage systems have various features that help healthcare professionals clean wounds and surgical areas effectively, Such as:
- Pulsating Water: These pulse lavage systems create a gentle, pulsating water flow. It's like a steady and soothing stream of water that helps clean away dirt and germs without being too harsh on the body.
- Adjustable Pressure: Users can change the water pressure to suit the specific needs of the patient. This means the water flow can be stronger or softer, depending on what's best for the situation.
- Disposable Tip: Many pulse lavage systems use disposable tips or nozzles. These are like the spray heads on a water hose, and they can be thrown away after each use to maintain cleanliness.
- Portability: Some pulse lavage systems are portable, which means they can be moved around easily. This is handy for situations where you need to clean a wound away from a sink or fixed water source.
- Battery or Electric Power: These systems can be powered by batteries or electricity. Battery-powered ones are cordless and great for mobility, while electric ones are more powerful and often used in operating rooms.