Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The Romsons Feeding Bag is a high-quality medical device designed for enteral nutrition, which refers to the delivery of nutrition directly into the stomach or small intestine through a feeding tube. This feeding bag is specifically designed to be used with enteral feeding pumps and sets, and is suitable for both adult and pediatric patients. The GS 4042 feeding bag is made of non-toxic, medical-grade PVC material that is safe for use in the human body. The romsons feeding bag has a capacity of 1200 ml and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read graduation scale for accurate measurement and monitoring of the patient's intake.
Features of Romsons Feeding Bag (GS-4042) :-
- Feeding bag is an enteral feeding bag intended for gastro-intestinal feeding.
- Romsons bag, specially designed 1.2 liter capacity bag made up of DEHP Free PVC.
- An ice pouch is provided on the rear side of the bag for preserving the food for longer intervals of time.
- A DEHP Free transfer set is directly connected to the bag.
- A roller controller provided on the transfer set facilitates control of the administered feed.
- The romsons feeding bag is graduated to determine precisely the quantity of the administered feed.
- The feeding bag is provided with a closure cap and also a hanger for safe hanging during and after use.
- It is sterile, individually packed in peelable pouch.
- Generic: Feeding Bag
- Product Code: GS-4042
- Capacity : 1.2litre
Specifications of Romsons Feeding Bag
|Product Name||Romsons Feeding Bag|
|Material||DEHP Free PVC|
No reviews found