Smith Medical Graseby 2000 Syringe Pump | Programmable infusion rates, 3 adjustable occlusion pressure settings, LCD Display
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Recognized in operating theaters, intensive care units and general wards across the world, Graseby™ infusion pumps have been trusted by healthcare professionals for over30 years. Both the Graseby™ 2000 and the Graseby™ 2100 syringe pumps provide simple, reliable and easy to use infusions for a wide range of clinical therapy areas.
Key Feature to Smith Medical Graseby 2000 Syringe Pump :
- Easy to use : The on-pump syringe loading guidelines provide clear instructions to support clinicians where they need it, at the bedside. The 4-step programming sequence allows for quick and simple programming, meaning clinicians can spend more time with the patient, not the pump.
- Added safety :The Graseby™ 2000 range of syringe pumps also offer a variety of safety features, including:
- Post occlusion bolus reduction: In the event of an occlusion alarm, the pump will minimize the potential post occlusion bolus by reducing the pressure in the patient tubing.
- Patient tubing holder The patient tubing holder reduces the risk of accidental syringe displacement if the patient line is inadvertently pulled or caught.
- Wide range of alarms The pumps feature a wide range of audio and visual alarms including ‘syringe error’ and ‘barrel clamp open’ to ensure clinician awareness and prompt intervention where necessary.
- Versatil :With programmable infusion rates between 0.1 and 1200 ml/hr, the Graseby™ 2000 syringe pump range is suitable for a wide variety of clinical settings including anesthesia and critical care, pediatric and neonatal units and general ward use. The 3 adjustable occlusion pressure settings further allow the Graseby™ 2000 & 2100 syringe pumps to be tailored to the specific requirements of the therapeutic care area. The Graseby™ 2000 range of syringe pumps can be used throughout the hospital, providing familiarity and consistency to clinical teams.
- Wide range of syringe brands : The Graseby™ 2000 range of syringe pumps support a wide variety of syringe sizes & brands including major manufacturers and selected local brands. The pumps also provide automatic sensing of 20ml, 30ml and 50ml syringes.
Technical Specification of Smith Medical Graseby 2000
|Number of Syringe||1.0|
|infusion rates||0.1 and 1200 ml/hr|
Sales package Content:
Smith Medical Graseby 2000 Syringe Pump
- From Manufatcurer ,
- 1 Years
- 3 ,
- Low ,
- Medium ,