Lowest spectrophotometer price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest digital spectrophotometer price, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality digital spectrophotometer from top brands, including Konica Minolta, Kinglab, Shimadzu, Hach and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
Spectrophotometer Price Range:
The price range of spectrophotometers can vary significantly, depending on the type, brand and the number of color spectrophotometer it offers. Color spectrophotometer price ranges between In INR 2 Lakh to INR 7.5 Lakh.
Detailed Portable Spectrophotometer Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our handheld spectrophotometer price based on brands and types. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
|S.N||Price List of Spectrophotometer Types ||Price Range|
|1||Single Beam Spectrophotometer||INR 35,000 – INR 450,000|
|2||double beam spectrophotometer||INR 150,000 – INR 350,000|
|3||UV Visible Spectrophotometer||INR 180,000 – INR 450,000|
|4||Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer||INR 195,000 – INR 650,000|
*Please note that prices are subject to change and may vary based on additional features and specifications.
Description Of Spectrophotometer:
A spectrophotometer is a medical instrument used to measure the intensity of light based on its wavelength. The device consists of a light source, a monochromator, and a detector. The light source is usually a lamp or laser. And these devices are commonly used in laboratories, hospitals, and research facilities. Such as analyzing DNA concentrations, measuring protein levels, determining drug concentrations in bodily fluids, and assessing the absorption properties of various compounds.
How does a spectrophotometer work?
Spectrophotometers can measure the concentrations of dilute solutions and can be used to determine substances in the solid state. This device includes a single light source, a monochromator, and a detector.
Spectrophotometer working step-1: Light is produced using a single light source. As light hits the diffuser, the grating, which produces a prism effect, separates the beam into its component colors. It is then rotated until a selected wavelength reaches an exit slit, allowing it to be transmitted in line with the named sample. The light then interacts with a sample.
Spectrophotometer Working Step -2:
After interacting of light with the sample, The detector measures the amount of light that passes through completely through the sample and hits the detector (transmittance) and measurement of the amount of light that is absorbed by a sample (absorbance) of the sample. The detector interprets the light that passes through a sample as a voltage signal. The light that is passed through the sample is detected by the detector, which converts the content into a digital readout.
Different Types of Spectrophotometer:
There are several types of spectrophotometer, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when looking for the right spectrophotometer for you. Here's a guide to help you understand the types of spectrophotometers available in the market.
- UV Visible Spectrophotometer:
These spectrophotometers use a light source to illuminate a sample with light across the ultraviolet to the visible wavelength range (typically 190 to 900 nm). The instruments then measure the light absorbed, transmitted, or reflected by the sample at each wavelength.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer:
Atomic absorption spectrometry analyzes the concentration of chemical elements in a sample by absorbing certain wavelengths of visible light from atoms in the sample. These spectrometers typically include a flame burner to atomize the sample, a monochromator, and a detector that detects light.
- Single Beam Spectrophotometer: It usually emits a beam of light in the visible or ultraviolet range. And spectrophotometers use a single source of light.
- Double Beam Spectrophotometer: Double-beam spectrophotometer uses the light source and then splits the light into two separate parts.
Buy Spectrophotometer from top brands:
Choosing the right spectrophotometer will boost your practice's productivity and profitability. So spectrophotometer online shopping is on your mind, then look no further than Hospital Store to browse through the best brands like :
- Shimadzu Spectrophotometer : Shimadzu is a famous brand that makes very accurate machines. They are great for tasks like testing chemicals and medicines in a lab.
- Hach Spectrophotometer : Hach is known for its machines used to check water quality. They are tough and easy to use, making them good for testing water in medical settings.
- Byk Spectrophotometer : BYK's machines are designed to measure colors. In medicine, they can help match colors for things like dental work and checking the quality of medicines.
- X Rite Spectrophotometer :X-Rite specializes in managing colors. Their machines are used to make sure medical images look right and that medical equipment shows colors accurately.
- Konica Minolta Spectrophotometer: Konica Minolta's machines are used to measure the color of medical devices and packaging. This ensures that medical products look the same and are easily recognized.
- Kinglab Spectrophotometer: Kinglab may not be as famous as the others, but they offer reliable machines. They could be a good choice if you have a limited budget.