Description of Water Bath:
A water bath is the equipment of a laboratory that provides a controlled and uniform temperature environment for heating or cooling samples, consisting of a container filled with water and equipped with a heating or cooling mechanism. The laboratory water bath machine provides a stable and consistent thermal environment for scientific and medical applications. The operation of a water bath is simple, with a control panel or dial setting the desired temperature and the heating or cooling element adjusting to maintain it. The samples are immersed in a water bath, allowing heat or cold to be transferred through conduction. This indirect heating or cooling method minimizes the risk of overheating or rapid temperature fluctuations that could damage the samples. Water baths are used in a variety of laboratory procedures, such as incubation, enzymatic reactions, DNA denaturation, cell culture maintenance, and melting solid materials. They are also useful in clinical and diagnostic laboratories for activities like sample thawing and maintaining consistent temperatures.
Uses of Water Baths:
- Incubation: Water baths are used to incubat cultures at specific temperatures to promote growth and study biological processes. The water bath provides optimal conditions for cell growth and reproduction.
- Enzymatic Reaction: Water baths provide a controlled environment for enzymatic reactions at optimal temperatures to ensure efficient activity and reaction kinetics. The water bath allows researchers to maintain the desired temperature throughout the reaction, improving accuracy and reproducibility
- Sample Throwing: Water baths are used to thaw frozen samples, such as biological specimens or reagents. The water bath provides a controlled and gentle thawing process, minimizing sample degradation and ensuring the integrity of the biological material.
- Melting of Solid Materials: Water baths are used to melt and liquefy solid substances, such as agar or gelatin, for the preparation of gel matrices used in DNA electrophoresis. The water bath allows the solid material to transition from a solid to a liquid state, enabling further processing or analysis.
- General Temperature Control: Water baths are used to maintain samples at specific temperatures during reactions or provide a constant temperature environment for heat-sensitive assays. They are essential for precise and stable temperature control in laboratory procedures. Water baths provide accurate temperature control for reliable and reproducible experimental outcomes.
Types of Water Bath:
- General-Purpose Water Bath: Water baths are versatile and suitable for a variety of applications, such as sample incubation, enzymatic reactions, and temperature-controlled experiments. They range from ambient to near-boiling temperatures.
- Circulating Water Bath: Water baths have a circulation system to ensure uniform temperature distribution. Temperature sensors are ideal for applications that require precise and consistent temperature control, such as calibration, stability testing, and sample incubation.
- Shaking Water Bath: Shaking water baths combine the benefits of a water bath with an orbital shaking mechanism for applications that require temperature control and sample agitation, such as cell culture, DNA hybridization, and protein extraction.
- Ultrasonic Water Bath: Ultrasonic waves are used to clean and degas water baths. Ultrasonic cleaners are used for sample preparation, degassing liquids, and cleaning lab water bath equipment.
- Refrigerated Water Bath: Water baths are equipped with a refrigeration system to cool samples to below-ambient temperatures for applications such as molecular biology experiments, enzyme assays, and temperature-sensitive storage.
Feature of Water Bath:
- Temperature Control: Water baths provide precise temperature control, allowing researchers to set and maintain specific temperatures with a digital temperature control interface.
- Uniform Heating: Water baths distribute heat evenly to ensure uniform heating of samples, resulting in consistent results and avoiding temperature variations that could affect experimental outcomes.
- Safety Features: Water baths distribute heat evenly to ensure uniform heating of samples, resulting in consistent results and avoiding temperature variations that could affect experimental outcomes.
- Versatile Sample Compatibility: Water baths are versatile enough to accommodate various sample types and sizes, allowing researchers to work with different sample formats and volumes.
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance: Water baths are designed for easy cleaning and maintenance, with a removable basin or tray to prevent cross-contamination and ensure hygiene.
Buy medical water bath at wholesale price:
We offer the lowest lab water bath price for doctors, hospitals, and more. At our hospital equipment Store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best water bath from top brands. Water baths to incubate samples in water at a constant temperature over a long period of time. Water bath prices at the hospital’s Store are the lowest compared to other sellers. Buy the best lab water bath online here. There are many options for water bath machines that can be purchased online. Find the water bath for your hospital and clinic and details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
You can buy the best water bath for your hospital, or laboratory at affordable prices, only at the hospital’s Store. So we've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right top-rated water bath according to your need, as well as the water bath cost in your budget.