Hospitals store offers a big product range of x-ray machine at wholesale price. This category's product range includes "portable x-ray machine, digital x-ray machine, dental x-ray machine, etc". At our online medical equipment store, we know that your reasons for choosing a mobile x-ray machine are unique to you. That's why, with the widest range, convenient shopping options, affordable cost, we make sure that you always find what’s perfect for you. Buy fluoroscopy machines online with us, and we will dispatch them the same day or the next day, and before they are dispatched for delivery, all products sourced by us are quality tested. To ensure the safe and timely delivery of hospital x-ray machines or any medical product, we have partnered with reputable courier companies because for us your overall experience of online shopping is as important as the quality of the products. Shop online with all over India free shipping* option. Multiple payment options.
Lowest x ray machine price at Hospital Store:
At Hospital Store, we take pride in offering the lowest x ray equipment price, catering to the needs of doctors, hospitals, and more. We are committed to providing high-quality x ray machine from top brands, including Philips, BPL, RMS, Allengers and many more. In addition, we back our offerings with a Price Match Guarantee for these trusted brands.
X Ray Machine price Range:
The cost of x ray machine can vary significantly, depending on the type, brand and the number of x ray machine it offers. x ray equipment price ranges between In INR 1 Lakh to INR 5 Lakh.
Detailed x ray machine Price List:
For your convenience, we have categorized our x ray machine cost based on brands and types. Below, you will find a detailed price list:
|Top Brands of ECG Machine Price||Price Range|
|Bpl X ray machine Price:||INR 2 lakh to INR 6 Lakh|
|GENORAY X ray machine price:||INR 1.15 Lakh to 5 Lakh|
|AMS X ray machine price:||INR 35 K to INR 3 Lakh|
|ALERIO X ray machine Price||INR 85 K to INR 3.6 Lakh|
|Medford X ray machine price||INR 1.30 Lakh to INR 5 Lakh|
What is an X Ray machine ?
X ray machines are used for Imaging tests. It allows your doctor to see inside your body without the need for an incision. This can aid in the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of a variety of medical conditions. this medical x ray machine Various types of X rays are used for various purposes.
X rays, like visible light, are a type of electromagnetic radiation. X rays, on the other hand, have more energy than light and can penetrate most things, including the human body. Medical X rays machine is used to provide pictures of internal organs and tissues. When X rays passing through the body also pass through an X ray detector placed next to the patient, images are created that show different parts of your internal anatomy, such as bones or organs.
Doctors look at these images from an X ray scanner machine to identify any problems, such as fractures or disease, and monitor the effectiveness of treatment.
Types of X-Ray Machines:
5 types of X ray machine :
- Fixed X Ray Machines: fixed X-ray machines are permanently installed in designated rooms within medical facilities such as hospitals and clinics. They are large and stationary, with the X ray generator and detector mounted on a fixed frame. Fixed x ray machine equipment provide high quality images. X ray equipment is installed in hospitals for examination, and patients come to these rooms for their imaging tests.
- Portable X Ray Machines: Portable X ray units are designed to be transported within a healthcare setting. They come in handy for patients who can't easily move to the X ray room, such as those in intensive care units or elderly individuals. Portable X ray machines can be easily transported to the patient's bedside and are commonly used in intensive care xray units, emergency departments, and nursing homes.
- Mobile X Ray Machines: Mobile X ray units, also known as mobile X ray radiography machines. They are used in emergency situations, operating rooms and critical care areas where swift imaging is important. These X ray equipments are set on wheels and can be moved wherever required.
- Digital X ray Machines: Digital X ray systems use digital technology to capture and process x ray imaging machine. They have largely replaced traditional film-based X ray systems. Digital x ray imaging equipment can be viewed on a computer screen, making it easy to manipulate, enhance, and share the images. This technology often provides quick image results and can potentially reduce radiation exposure compared to older film-based systems.
- Dental X ray machine: Dental X ray units are specially designed for imaging teeth and related structures. There are different types, including intraoral X ray machines (for images inside the mouth) and extraoral X ray machines (for images outside the mouth, such as panoramic Xrays).
|Types of X ray Machine Price||Price Range|
|Fixed X Ray Machines Price:||INR 1 Lakh to INR 4.5 Lakh|
|Digital x ray machine Price:||INR 1.3 lakh to Lakh 6 lakh|
|Portable x ray machine Price:||INR 1 lakh to INR 5.5 lakh|
|Mobile X ray Machine Price:||INR 1 Lakh to INR 3 Lakh|
|Dental x ray machine Price:||INR 1 lakh to INR 5 lakh|
What is an X ray machine used for ?
X ray machines are used to capture photographs of dense tissues such as bones and teeth because X rays are extremely penetrating, ionising radiation. This is due to the fact that bones absorb more radiation than less dense soft tissue. X rays from a source are projected onto a photographic cassette after passing through the body.
What are the parts of an X ray machine ?
- X ray tube: The primary purpose of an X ray tube is to generate X ray photons by converting electrical energy provided by an X ray generator. This device operates within a vacuum tube and consists of two essential components. (1) The Cathode (2) The Anode
- operating console: The operating console is the control center of the X ray machine. These are used by radiologic technologists to control X ray tube current and voltage and capture images.
- High Voltage Transformer: The high voltage transformer works to convert the incoming electrical voltage into the high voltage required to generate X-rays. It takes regular electrical power (120–240 V) and boosts it to the high levels (20,000–150,000 V) required for X-ray production.
- patient table: The patient table is where the patient is positioned for X-ray examinations. The table's surface material is carefully chosen to permit X-ray beams to pass through with minimal interference, facilitating the creation of accurate and detailed images. This is important because it helps doctors provide high-quality patient care.
Which is the best X ray machine ?
The choice of X ray machine depends on the specific requirements. The best x ray machine depends on its features, benefits and specifications:
Some Best brands are available at our hospital store :
- BPL X ray machine
- Philips X ray machine
- AGFA X ray machine
- Allengers X ray machine
- GE Healthcare X ray machine
- RMS X ray machine
- Siemens X ray machine
- Kiran X ray machine
- Myray x ray machine
- Fujifilm X ray machine